Household Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've never done them, but the experiments I've seen look legit, I might check them out when I ever need them.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I have been interested in the iPod charging trick. Just have to buy a bottle of Powerade (and risk my PSP) to see if it will work.

There is also another "Household Hacker" by the name of KipKay.

analogmedium

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I've never heard of said Household Hacker, but that wrist calculator looks awesome.+

whoever

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Ha, awesome site.

nanotubes ftw.

Aren't nanotubes the substances to hold the space elevator aswell? I can not wait for this technology.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
None of the original experiments are real...Help yourselves to a science book and find out why.

S

Secret

I really like making and building stuff but I think that this guy is a real hack (get that pun there lol) because he doesnt list any shematics for his progects or wiring diagrams.
I have been interested in the iPod charging trick. Just have to buy a bottle of Powerade (and risk my PSP) to see if it will work.

There is also another "Household Hacker" by the name of KipKay.
Dude dont do it! I followed his directions to the letter and all I got was a ruined ipod cable and a wasted bottle of Powerade. In theory it should work but really it is just a FAIL!

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
I really like making and building stuff but I think that this guy is a real hack (get that pun there lol) because he doesnt list any shematics for his progects or wiring diagrams.

Dude dont do it! I followed his directions to the letter and all I got was a ruined ipod cable and a wasted bottle of Powerade. In theory it should work but really it is just a FAIL!
*repeats himself louder*
None of the original experiments are real...Help yourselves to a science book and find out why.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm somewhat of a geek. I prefer Tinkernut. I am however subscribed to both YouTube channels.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I been to LifeHacker before but I never use this stuff. Though a Altoids gum tin does serve as my DS game case. It snugly holds 8 DS game carts.

DotDotDot

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Its either household hacker or lifehacker, but one of them has just completely unrealistic stuff.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
All the videos are bascially jokes to make you ruin your things. I guess it bring the author lulz to see everyone posting responses to his videos about how they tried it and it didn't work / destroyed something.

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I've seen the iPod charging thing work in person... but it is a good way to ruin your iPod. The power put out by that concoction is not "clean power"... it is not regulated or filtered in any way... can can destroy your device in a short period of time.

S

Secret

But I want to run all of my household appliances on AAA batteries.
Well in THEORY you could, you would only need like a couple hundred or more for something small like a blender or cell phone charger. But yeah none of this stuff will really work at all or it will work but it will not work well.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
the only thing of his that was worth watching was the "how to cheat on a test" thing, honestly it could work if your allowed to bring drinks ^^; besides that, he is fail! (oh, and yes, I return!)

Status
Not open for further replies.