• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

house was busted into...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
my house was broke into... yay...
my knifes stolen
my computer monitor taken
my cash stolen
my MTX 10s stolen...
god... it couldn't get worse...
oh wait, it did
my van was ripped off bad, all the fuses gone, battery gone, stereo and speakers gone... (TBE, you didnt get a chance to see my van, was in the shop for engine work)
I hate this city.
if anyone can donate to help me replace this stuff, you will have my eternal gratitude and I will do anything for you...

if anyones wondering how im using my computer still, I do have TV outputs and my RCA tv wasnt touched

Last edited by a moderator:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
ouch, that sucks dude. One my friends had the same thing happen to him a couple of years of years ago. Countless family heirlooms stolen and the family was devastated.

I hope the cops will find out the scumbag who did this to you and your family.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
if they dont find the scumbag before I do, no one will.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Man, that blows, my house was broken into too, my mom's jewelery that she gave to her grandma that gave it back to her before she died, what is it called, a brooch, or what ever was taken.

Most of her hand cut crystal-lead wedding crystal was taken too, and it has to be 27 years old-there's no way we can replace that.

Also, my mom is a huge fan of anything with grapes, I don't know why though. But she had some big huge crystal hand cut grapes given to her as a present from a friend. Thankfully we found those in one of the pawnshops in the city.

And a whole bunch of other stuff, they weren't big expensive things, but they were all priceless things dear to us.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
my house was broke into... yay...
my knifes stolen
my computer monitor taken
my cash stolen
my MTX 10s stolen...
god... it couldn't get worse...
oh wait, it did
my van was ripped off bad, all the fuses gone, battery gone, stereo and speakers gone... (TBE, you didnt get a chance to see my van, was in the shop for engine work)
I hate this city.
if anyone can donate to help me replace this stuff, you will have my eternal gratitude and I will do anything for you...
Sorry to hear that dude :therethere:I hope they find and jail the guy that did it.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I hate getting robbed. It hasn't happened on a large scale (like what happened to you) yet but things that get taken out of my backpack and I don't know where they went, and things like that. I've become very protective of my belongings in public. I'm sorry that you lost all of your belongings. :( Did you happen to get a serial number on any of the things lost?

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
for the stuff targeted though, this wasnt a random burglery, my kbar wasnt in the open, it was hidden in the dresser under my underwear, I only showed a few friends that, which leads me to believe one of my friends betrayed me...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
for the stuff targeted though, this wasnt a random burglery, my kbar wasnt in the open, it was hidden in the dresser under my underwear, I only showed a few friends that, which leads me to believe one of my friends betrayed me...
Professional robbers usually look in places where you normally wouldn't expect anything. This was always gone over in the show it takes a thief on the discovery channel which sadly isn't on anymore it seams.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Ouch!!!:frown: I know you and your family must really feel violated. The economic problems aren't helping things any. Even in the grocery store where my daughter works, shoplifters are getting ever bolder. Even wheeling fully loaded carts of food out the door without batting an eyelash. Being in an urban area (South Bend, IN) burglaries were probably higher even when times were better. I hope some of your items can be recovered at places where crooks might try to unload them for cash. If you can positively ID some of the stolen pieces, you might also keep an eye out on ebay or online classifieds like craigslist - craigslist: south bend / michiana classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events Stolen items have been recovered from both those online sources. Thieves generally want to convert to cash quickly, so think like a thief about where you'd try to fence the stuff in your area in a hurry.

~Pramrider

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Professional robbers usually look in places where you normally wouldn't expect anything. This was always gone over in the show it takes a thief on the discovery channel which sadly isn't on anymore it seams.
if this was a pro, they would have taken jewelry, they only targeted the money, the weapons, and a car stereo and a battery, this was a kid, if it was a pro, they would have took the van.. and they only took my subs because they werent boxed, as a matter of fact Josh still gave me the 180 for my troubles (he was buying, he still bought the SoundStorm amp though)
and if your wondering what form of cash was taken, it was my nickles, amazingly not my 200$ in 20s in my room in a little box marked "ITS NOT A MARIJUANA STASH!" (my parents got it as a joke for my baseball cards, well... I stopped collecting cards years ago, now its my personal piggy bank)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
if this was a pro, they would have taken jewelry, they only targeted the money, the weapons, and a car stereo and a battery, this was a kid, if it was a pro, they would have took the van.. and they only took my subs because they werent boxed, as a matter of fact Josh still gave me the 180 for my troubles (he was buying, he still bought the SoundStorm amp though)
and if your wondering what form of cash was taken, it was my nickles, amazingly not my 200$ in 20s in my room in a little box marked "ITS NOT A MARIJUANA STASH!" (my parents got it as a joke for my baseball cards, well... I stopped collecting cards years ago, now its my personal piggy bank)
Professional robbers also want to limit their time to as little as possible. Stealing a car is hard and selling a stolen car is even harder and is pretty easy to track most of the time. Today cars that are stolen are taken to chop shops thats why cars like the honda civic are the most targeted. A lot of people drive them and they are cheap cars, the car maker gets money from parts that cost 100-350 dollars. Chop shops steal cars to get these parts and sell them cheaper then dealerships.

Also if it was your friends wouldn't they steal the 20 dollar bills in the box you just talked about?

Also over the summer my friend stole 300 dollars from my dad he admitted it too but it doesn't seam like my dad is going to do anything about it. The money was for my older brothers wedding that was held in July. Even if your friends din't steal it it hurts either way. Its either bad or badder depending whole stole it. Getting ripped off by a random person fine, getting ripped off by your friends is the worst.

S

Secret

Dude go out and check the pawn shops in your city ASAP! If you can proove that is is yours then most pawn shops will be legally obligdged to give it back.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Thats terrible, if you have paypal feel free to PM it to me and i'll send you some money. I hope everything gets back to normal.

Best of Luck,
EpicPie

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Eek. I am currently unable to donate, in case my parents take interest in my bank balance. Sorry I am not able to help. However, I must agree with you, it sounds like an amateur. I can't give you money, but you have my support, and I am sure you have the support of everyone else here on ADISC!

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
so, with other things missing, a box of condoms, I really think its a kid now :p

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Your house should have homeowners insurance, it's probably is covered for everything that is missing, except for the deductible whatever amount was on the policy.

That is what you pay insurance for.

D

daria7483

Sorry to hear about your stuff. I think the idea of someone breaking into our homes is pretty scary. However, it could always be worse. Be thankful that they did not hurt anyone.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
and if your wondering what form of cash was taken, it was my nickles, amazingly not my 200$ in 20s in my room in a little box marked "ITS NOT A MARIJUANA STASH!"
NICKELS! What type of person steals nickels? that seems almost as inconvenient as stealing pennies. It'd be real easy to get caught if they were trying to spend it, all the Police would have to do is have people be on the look-out for someone trying to spend a huge number of nickels, or using a coin-star machine with only nickels. But really? Nickels? I'm really sorry your stuff got stolen, but I can't help but find that a little funny.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
NICKELS! What type of person steals nickels? that seems almost as inconvenient as stealing pennies.
Nickle arcades for the win dude. Also my dad over the summer used about 40 dollars in nickles in a coinstar machine.

Role
Diaper Lover
I heard Coinstar tithes the shit out of the money you get back.

Have you heard of a bank, they make un change for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.