• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

House-sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

colton13z

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So next month I am going to be house-sitting for my aunt and uncle for a week and I was wondering if it would be weird if I wear diapers while I am there? I'm going to be sitting for a whole week with the house to myself and their dog. Plus, I don't get much time to wear at home because I still live with my parents and I usually leave when they leave and get home when they get home. Anyway, what do you guys and gals think? Should I indulge myself with a week in diapers or is diapering myself in a relatives house crossing some personal line?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you want to go for it, then go for it. Just don't leave any evidence behind.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
oF COURSE go for it :) I won't be able to wear for 81 days... :( Unless I find some pack smallenough to fit in my bag

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
As long as you properly dispose of your diapers (as you should anyway), you have yourself a situation of pure awesomeness. A week with little to no supervision? Sounds like a perfect chance to let your baby side show.

I'd also say to go for 24/7, as you may not get a chance like this for a while. Never done it myself, but the least I can say is that I envy your position greatly :)

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
If you don't already have any I'd say this would be the perfect opportunity to order some good ones online. Don't be a slob and you should be just fine! Enjoy!

Xboxbaby

Banned
Role
Other
Well there is one thing you need to check on. Make sure the dog can't speak. If not it shouldn't be a problem.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Just be respectful and make sure you take your dirties with you when you leave, or they get to the garbage truck before they come home. Nothing is worse then stinky diapers that sit in the garbage for a few says

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
If you are going to be by yourself and not bothered... why not indulge?

Just make sure they don't have any security cameras anywhere to catch you... and take out all your dirtys in the trash before you leave.

Leave no evidence behind.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmm, i would advise changing in the bathroom and keeping it covered, you never know some people have camera's in their houses just incase.

But i dout it, just go have fun but don't get carried away =]

E

Elli

Well there is one thing you need to check on. Make sure the dog can't speak. If not it shouldn't be a problem.
Hehe...Xboxbaby made me giggle.

Anyway, yeah, just another precaution, don't leak on their sofa. And maybe open a window to let make sure it smells fresh.

And apologies for the paranoia, but be aware of the potential for people to come home early, so maybe don't leave diapers lying around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
YOU LUCKY DUCK! Thats really cool! Just grab your wet and dirty diapers before you leave!

colton13z

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for all the replies and I think I'm going to go with what you all are saying. I think I'm also going to follow Point Blanch's advice and buy some online. So now the waiting game begins.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nope - you never know if they have "nanny-cams" set up or something.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Use all practical and necessary precautions and then enjoy your housesitting.

So, Colton B., I suggest before you start other threads that you go to the greetings and introductions thread and read all the stickies and suggestions for creating a good intro. Additionally, I suggest you go to the ADISC home page and read all the guidelines and rules for participating in ADISC. Regarding your signature 420, what is it's significance?

paciboy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I'd also say to go for 24/7, as you may not get a chance like this for a while. Never done it myself, but the least I can say is that I envy your position greatly :)
i definately think u should try goin 24/7 as long as u stay at that house for the whole week. last time i had to house sit i only had to sleep over so i spent most of the day at my house so i couldnt do that

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
yep agree with the rest of them,
1. leave no trace
2. check for cameras
3. enjoy!!!

colton13z

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So, Colton B., I suggest before you start other threads that you go to the greetings and introductions thread and read all the stickies and suggestions for creating a good intro. Additionally, I suggest you go to the ADISC home page and read all the guidelines and rules for participating in ADISC. Regarding your signature 420, what is it's significance?
I'm not quite sure what you are getting at rabbit. If you're commenting on the fact that I have been a member for a few months but have very little posts, well I honestly dont know what to say most the time. If I were to post for most of the threads, I would just be reiterating what was said by others. Yes, I know I need to post more and be a bigger part of this community but I'd rather post something original than just blab for the sake of posts. And I'm not sure what your talking about either about the signature because I don't see no signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.