Diaperedforsuresince17

Just a toddler enjoying his/her toys
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Visited family over the weekend for Easter, had a great time but the hotel room stayed in was terrible it was not as the pictures showed and name was recently changed and old name was still up here is a couple of pictures of the room 559C16CB-AA32-4658-8EA1-2571043CE5EE.jpeg71CCB2B7-E59F-4EC5-9FC5-494B569FE6EA.jpeg
Kinda looks like blood splatter???

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirisin
" OMG " That JUST SO GROSS !!! 🤮

Reactions: Kirisin
Those look like bed bugs.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Wasn’t sure what was going on but my bags are still outside just in my shed for right now

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Where the hell is this hotel? Just so I know to avoid it like the PLAGUE! YIKES!

The last hotel I stayed at was back in late September when I was in one of my best friend's weddings. I wrote a less than stellar review as they refused to grant me the disabled veteran discount they advertised as it was a "busy" weekend and they were booked. Well, for being booked the parking lot was mighty empty and I managed to walk all the way to the end of the long hallway multiple times over the 2 days I was there and not once did I encounter anyone else. The hotel was spotless, as was my room, so that aspect was good. I received a call from the manager who offered me a free night for being lied to (I suppose the cashier makes more if they don't give any discounts?) but I have no clue WHY I'd ever be in need of a hotel in that area again. I mean, I usually stay over my friends' house. The only reason no one did is that he and soon to be wife live together and no one wanted to "get in the way" by staying over, including his 2 brothers and sister, brother-in-law etc.

Just my OT response to an OT question LOL

loadedpamperman said:
Where the hell is this hotel? Just so I know to avoid it like the PLAGUE! YIKES!

The last hotel I stayed at was back in late September when I was in one of my best friend's weddings. I wrote a less than stellar review as they refused to grant me the disabled veteran discount they advertised as it was a "busy" weekend and they were booked. Well, for being booked the parking lot was mighty empty and I managed to walk all the way to the end of the long hallway multiple times over the 2 days I was there and not once did I encounter anyone else. The hotel was spotless, as was my room, so that aspect was good. I received a call from the manager who offered me a free night for being lied to (I suppose the cashier makes more if they don't give any discounts?) but I have no clue WHY I'd ever be in need of a hotel in that area again. I mean, I usually stay over my friends' house. The only reason no one did is that he and soon to be wife live together and no one wanted to "get in the way" by staying over, including his 2 brothers and sister, brother-in-law etc.

Just my OT response to an OT question LOL
New Milford CT five minutes from my brothers house, I prepaid on Expedia

Well, I've never been in Ct and don't see that I ever will be, but thanks for the info! I'd definitely leave those pics on Google reviews, YELP and anywhere else that people actually use to read reviews on places like this to save others from the hellish experience. I read a lot of reviews on places I've never been before putting a non refundable deposit down and I've been fortunate enough to read reviews of more than one place I was considering but was able to find a better suited alternative thanks to detailed reviews with pics.

Have a good one!

loadedpamperman said:
Well, I've never been in Ct and don't see that I ever will be, but thanks for the info! I'd definitely leave those pics on Google reviews, YELP and anywhere else that people actually use to read reviews on places like this to save others from the hellish experience. I read a lot of reviews on places I've never been before putting a non refundable deposit down and I've been fortunate enough to read reviews of more than one place I was considering but was able to find a better suited alternative thanks to detailed reviews with pics.

Have a good one!
Already left one stellar review (not) on this place

Reactions: CptKirk
Back