Hotel rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was just wondering as a bed wetter - if anyone has ever had an 'accident' in a place other than their own bed.

I travel a fair bit for work and have to wake up through the night to make sure my bladder is empty and I don't pee in hotel beds. The first time it happened I was mortified but now I take precautions. I like the idea of bed wetting but hate if others might realise I do this

goodnitesgirl3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wet in a hospital once, which normally wouldn't be a big deal. It's a hospital after all. But I had a roommate, so having to have that conversation with the nurse was terrifying.

apoptosis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just did this same thing at a hotel recently. Wearing a diaper of course! I hid them the best I could, and after wetting, put them in a bag in a bag in the trash. I doubt a housekeeper would dissect my trash bags or even care. These people have seen everything!

As in most situations, I recommend diapers.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I use to travel and wear diapers to bed so I don't wet. I would feel bad if I wet a hotel bed. I think they have covers though.

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a bedwetter, and do some traveling with hotel stays. I always wear protection when I sleep, especially away from home so that I don't wet in someone else's bed (I wear protection at home, too!). Some hotels might have protective mattress covers, but I think many do not. Protection helps you and the hotel. Just carry an extra plastic bag to put your wet diaper in the next morning, tie the bag, and place it in the trash--no big deal.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

I've dealt with this forever!

I always wear a diaper at night...and usually just use the hotel trash can...

I've had a few hotels notice...I assume...there was a cover on the bed the next day...

That's never really bothered me, but I also sleepwalk...and that gets worse after a few days of not so good sleep...

And wouldn't you know it...sleeping I didn't remember my room key :)

Funny now, but at the time not really to funny...but it was two or so in the morning...I'm sure the night clerk at least had something to do then...

Fortunately when I used to work over seas most the time I had a PA with me...they all knew about my ic and sleepwalking...they'd take care of my schedules, flights, import/export, and even field the calls from family quite a bit...

But I can only think of a couple times I left any mark on a bed...once in S. Hampton, and once in Johanessburg...I was laid up in a medical in the uk, so there were contributing factors...the other was just an accident

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
Yeah, I always wear a diaper at night when away from home.

One notable night though, involving me getting VERY drunk at a friend's party, where I soaked the bed, even while wearing a fresh diaper to bed.. oops

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
the last time i peed in a hotel bed was in las vegas 1999. of course i was like 8-9 and wearing a pull up at the time so it took the abuse but still peed in a hotel bed none the less. pretty sure i pissed off house keeping because i just left my wet/messed pull up on the floor. ah good times of being young enough to just not care. looking back i am ashamed of just leaving them lying around but kids will be kids.

um other than that i have never really had a non pull up contained accident in hotels. every time i have wet/messed a hotel bed i was in a pullup or a diaper.

blankonmymind

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This worries me every time we stay in a hotel room. I am not normally a bed wetter but have had accidents on occasion. But can't put on a diaper staying in the same room as the kids. So, I don't get much sleep worrying about it.

Last edited:

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I wet a hotel bed once after drinking to much that night, never again! that sucked, and it was an expensive hotel, much better to pack protection.

Kelly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Diapers are always the way forward but there are situations where it isn't possible to where - especially if you have found some company but I guess you aren't often sleeping in those situations :)

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
yeah, My mom used to work as head of housekeeping in one of the more expensive hotels in town, she had most of the beds fitted some nice comfy waterproof covers, especially after one long term guest kept wetting the bed and then subsequently denied it. none of the other guests noticed when she did it.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear a nappy every night without fail unless a bout of nappy rash is so serious cream/powder isn't going to help by that I mean a night of 'downstairs' airing is required but it's rather hard to get off to sleep what with lacking the comfort and everything. I've been away with my family on self catering holidays loads of times - my nappies have come with me and I've used them as normal excluding soiling while 'on-location'...I do this because in all the family-sized self catering houses I've ever ended up in with my nearest and dearest the bedrooms have always been really close together - if I soiled at all while on holiday with my family I think I'd get a right ear bending (My bedroom's quite separate from other significant bedrooms in our actual house). I've gone on two solo holidays and stayed in bed and breakfast's both times - now because I'm not with my family I feel I don't have to draw lines in the sand for myself. I do wet and mess on-the-go-nappies in B&B rooms and the main recent is linked to my exhibitionial tendencies. In a B&B room if I want to mess I'll do it in the bedroom part and change in the bedroom part - putting a change mat down on the bed of course - and this just most likely makes people think! I don't open a window afterwards (sometimes you can't anyway!) and I just let it stay in the room (the smell!) - the dirty nappy is always bagged and always leaves the B&B with me but as I was saying making the cleaners think "What on earth happened in here?" is my goal...people are intelligent enough to arrive (eventually - after microscope-treating all the facts) at the conclusion someone's soiled themselves in the room and from there they can either say I was disabled or perhaps they conclude I'm ABDL - unlikely but you never know - I'm raising awareness in a very slight and strange way. Yes I may not be doing entirely the right thing but no B&B's ever got in touch after my departure with probing questions. In conclusion I haven't actually done a hotel solo yet but I've used nappies in B&B rooms for awareness-raising effect. As an afternote and because as usual I want any reader of this to get the true picture of me - I don't just mess my nappy to raise awareness in an odd fashion no no...I soil my nappy because I do like soiling, not a ridiculous amount but it happens enough! If this part of me disgusts you well I'm sorry but it's kinda who I am! In conclusion hasn't the weather been lovely today!

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I had this happen to me on two different occasions my first time was on a band trip in Kansas City and I did completely drenched the side of the bed I was sleeping and fortunately I was the only one sleeping in the bed. The other time was another band trip to Houston and I was sharing the bed with someone who roomed with me and fortunately it was small and the guy on the other side of the bed didn't suspect a thing. I would have felt horrible and embarrassed if anything got on my friend who was on the other side of the bed.

marty

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I stayed at a hotel a few years ago. My diaper leaked and soaked the bed. I went down to the front desk and told the
female manager what had happened and offered to pay for cleaning the matress. The manager was really nice about it and told me not
to worry about it, as this happens a lot with familys with kids that stay there. She told me that she would have the maids put a plastic matress
protector on the bed, and that if I had wet sheets in the morning, they would take care of them. From then on, I always ask for a waterproof matress
protector for the bed if I am staying at a hotel.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm exceptionally careful when staying in a hotel and do everything possible to avoid leaking. I'll not use my padding when I'm sleeping in a hotel bed, and I've even considered taking my spare waterproof sheet with me just in case. That said I think quite a few hotels have waterproof mattresses, especially for single beds.

Status
Not open for further replies.