• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Which do you consider yourself to be?

Had the idea for this thread by reading the "Sweating, how to prevent it" thread in the Diaper Talk forum. Hot natured people tend to start sweating at a lower ambient temperature than cold natured. I remember a friend of mine years ago who would be sweating when it was only 60F degrees outside, and with no coat on. Working inside a hot power plant in the Summer, I could really see a difference between a hot natured person (coworker) and cold natured (myself). We'd be in a 120F degree environment marking up drawings. In no time at all after entering the plant the sweat was pouring off of him. So much so, he couldn't hold drawings in front of himself to mark up, due to sweat drops causing the ink to bleed out. On the other hand, even after 20 minutes or more working with him I'd bearly start to feel sticky.

Now when it comes to cold, a hot natured person will feel more comfortable at a cooler temperature than a cold natured. The friend I mentioned at the outset was starting to sweat at 60F degrees with no coat. I was standing beside him with coat buttoned all the way up to feel comfortably warm.

Guess it's the same way with plastic backed diaper wearers, some will sweat more, some less, depending on their nature.

P.S. - Funny thing about me, I'm cold natured but love to get out in the cold in Winter. Suitably bundled up, of course.:D

~Pramrider

Role
Private
*scratches his head* ... I guess I'm a cold-natured person by your definition?

I'm used to the heat and in fact, I like it. I can walk into a warm/hot-temperate environment and feel at ease and not work up much of a sweat. But this is coming from a guy who wears jeans in the middle of Summer! The cold gets to me too much and cold weather gives me a bad cough.

Then again, I live in a humid sub-tropical climate. It's either get used to the heat, or leave!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Lukie, you do sound more cold natured.

When I worked in the office full time I could tell who was which. The air conditioning would have the office temp around 68 to 70 degrees F in the morning and you could feel cool air circulating over your head. The cold natured workers like myself would wear long sleeve shirts plus a sweater, even an extra jacket (I did that many times) because it was uncomfortably chilly in there. The hotter natured workers wore short sleeve shirts and felt nice and comfy in that temperature environment. Many times I wished my cubicle had a roof on it to hold in some of the heat from the computer and keep that chilly air from blowing across my head.

~Pramrider

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm not exactly sure what to answer, but I clicked "cold natured" for a few reasons:

(1) My body temperature seems to be somewhat low compared to what is (supposedly) average. Maybe the thermometer isn't completely accurate, but I often find my temperature to be significantly below 36C, while Wikipedia says that 36.3 to 37.4 is normal (depending on time of day).

(2) I don't really react to mildly cold or hot temperatures by feeling uncomfortable. When some people crank up the heating I can still sit around without, even in a t-shirt. And I've spent enough time living in hot and humid climate, and that didn't bother me much either.

Peachy

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'd say hot natured. I'm not fond of the heat, and I love the cold, but I don't like being in the cold. I like the cold so I can snuggle and get warm.

S

Secret

I like mild cold rainy Ireland weather, god it was so beutifull there.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not sure which to pick...I prefer the cold weather...Because I like wearing hoodies, and I hate the heat and humidity...I also work in the frozen food section, and I don't wear the heavy coats they have, I just wear a lighter one...And I don't wear the gloves that often too...

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm cold all the time, but I love walking in the cold weather, I look like the kid from A Christmas Story, (Ralphies little brother), in the winter, most of the time.

I love it when it's hot and humid, it seems to make me come alive, someday I will move to a warmer climate, I would not mind living where it warm all the time, if I never saw snow again, I wouldn't miss it.

When I go someplace and it's colder than expected, people who know me, always ask for jackets or hoods, because they know I always have 2 or 3 items like that with me.

Last edited:

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I am very much hot-natured. I get hot VERY quickly, to the point where complete strangers will nag me to put a jacket on or even offer me their own (I am disabled, so I am a "Tiny Tim" in many people's eyes).

My ideal weather is maybe 50 and foggy or misty.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm not sure how to answer. Maybe I'm a warm natured. I like taking hot showers and I like walking in the rain, especially during a storm.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm not entirely sure, I think I fluctuate depending on the season, which Is why I guess I like spring so much.

Last edited:

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
I hate the heat id much rather a nice cold day where u can put a blanket over you. When your too hot theres not many options to cooling down. I moved from PA to CA when i was 13 and its sunny down here all the time and i cant stand it. I love the cold especially at night for sleeping. And i think it makes your diaper feel alot better.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would have to say that I am hot natured. I don't care for the heat and humidity at all. I look forward to a nice cold and snowy winter every year. It does not take much for me to sweat a lot. I love Air Conditioning too. I also don't like wearing a jacket or long pants unless the cold temperatures dictate that I do. Don't get me wrong I don't really care for the extreme cold temps associated with living in Northeast Indiana ,but I deal with it. I also love sleeping with the windows open until it gets down in the 30s at night here. I keep Flannel sheets on my bed year round. I also love snuggling in bed with more than one blanket and comforter. And of course thickly diapered too!:smile::smile:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I have no idea what I am so I would say in the middle but one weird thing about me is that I can go take a shawer and get all clean and then get all dryed off and into a fresh set of clothes sit down, watch tv and not even move much but I get up and i'm sweating, not alot but I still am.

Manus

Contributor
Role
Carer
I'm hot natured for sure.

It has to be a really cold day snowboarding for me to wear any more layers than a jacket and a t-shirt. Any day above freezing I opt for a light sweatshirt.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I'm surprised by the results so far. Thought for sure hot natured members would outnumber the cold. In my personal observations, more people I know lean towards being hot natured. Usually people with a bigger build are hot natured whereas string beans like myself are cold. I know of a couple people who had a larger build and hot natured. After losing weight and slimming down quite a bit they were more cold natured. Guess the amount of bodily insulation you have on your bones dictates to some degree which way you are, though I know for a fact it doesn't hold true 100% of the time.

~Pramrider

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
You might very well be right on that one Pram. I'm a string bean and I'm cold natured. Though it's complicated with me and cloths.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i'm in between. i get cold in 71 degree temps, but somehow i love playing in the snow.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I'm hot-natured... I sweat in my diapers all the time... and I sweat when I'm in my car or at church....

Status
Not open for further replies.