Horrible!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The worst diaps youve ever tryed. There horrible since there paper thin. And they crackle like a 4th of july firework. And they leak like a bathroom faucet!! Well what i tryed was depends underwear and i peed like one drop and it like went through the padding into my pants something like that. And this could allso get messages to other people about what to avoid diaper wize.

B

Butterfly Mage

Depends in general are pretty undependable across the entire product line.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I tried some tena pullups that were pretty horrible, they didn't hold much of anything.

Z

zakrawr

pink or blue huggies trainer pants when i used to be able to fit in them, would take one wetting then leak all down my legs. :blushie:
were paper thin and very uncomfy too.

clothdiaperbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Diapers that didn't fit

I've tried the Molicare Super and the Abena Abi Form XPlus and they are great diapers if you can get them to fit. I tried Medium Molicare and they just weren't big enough. In fact one time they leaked out of the top and got the top of my pants and tee shirt wet. So I tried both in large, and they were way too big. I couldn't get the leg bands tight and they leaked. Now I use a cheap disposable with a Pamper 6.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've tried the Molicare Super and the Abena Abi Form XPlus and they are great diapers if you can get them to fit. I tried Medium Molicare and they just weren't big enough. In fact one time they leaked out of the top and got the top of my pants and tee shirt wet. So I tried both in large, and they were way too big. I couldn't get the leg bands tight and they leaked. Now I use a cheap disposable with a Pamper 6.

Ouch... well im happily resideing in a abenas X+ medium right now and there perfect!

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Depends are by far one of the worst diapers I've ever tried, like you said they leak very easily, and they're not too comfortable.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Walgreens briefs. They were super thin, uncomfortable leak guards, and bad tapes. I understand these have been revised, though. I used them ~3 years ago. These used to irriate my legs so much.

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Walgreens briefs. They were super thin, uncomfortable leak guards, and bad tapes. I understand these have been revised, though. I used them ~3 years ago. These used to irriate my legs so much.

They're not too bad now, but they're still paper thin and just about as good as Depends. I like them more though because the tapes are much better than Depends and I found them more comfortable.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby

I never tried the 3 years ago, but they work better than depends IMO. Worked best with a size 6 as a stuffer. Really bulged up and could take two wettings comfortably. Also very comfortable.

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
About 10 years ago, I purchased some plastic Walgreens briefs with aloe. Besides being paper thin, they would leak. Even with a discharge of less than one ounce. Yes, they were worse than Depends! Funny as it may seem, I got my money back for what was left in the bag due to product defects. I never bought from them since.

As for the worst diaper they came out with, it just had to be the four-tape Attends with the micro-pore liner. Yes, they were thick back in those days and had that "AB/DL" outer backing that sells for hundreds of bucks on FleaBay. But the plastic liner was the most unpleasant surprise of any product I tried for my medical condition. I had to throw a whole case of 96 in the dumpster. They were just awful. Oh, and that smell. It was just like the lining of my grandmother's purse.

Honeywell6180

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Goodnites aren't worth your money. First diaper I tried, too. At one point one leaked on the first wetting and just when I began to use it. >_> That's no fun.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Goodnites aren't worth your money. First diaper I tried, too. At one point one leaked on the first wetting and just when I began to use it. >_> That's no fun.

Oi i can stand good nites for like a couple minutes since they have prints on them and stuffs.And they can hold a tiny bit. But still.... Paper thin and leaky.

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just about any adult pullup isnt worth the money paid or the gas used by the delivery man/your car/public transportation/your horse. I tried them back when I was in high school, and they were absolutely worthless.

Exept Abenas. They are actually really good. Better then most taped brands, even.

Tygon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Depends leak like a sieve. I've tried both the refastenable underwear & brief variety... After awhile, I was too paranoid to wet them while laying down. Leaked every time. They could handle maybe 1 wetting standing up, though.

I actually liked the Goodnites from several (5-6, maybe?) years ago that were pure white... I'm talking about the non-"trim-fit" GN's that were about twice as thick as what's currently on the market and were cut bigger & higher. They could actually handle 1 wetting without leaking and were pretty comfy, both in size/coverage and softness. Now GN's feel like a stiff, thin grocery bag stretched taut around my butt. Cute prints, but I won't be buying any more.

I also tried some 4-tape Attends from ~8 years ago that seemed to have no absorbent gel in them whatsoever. Just paper pulp. They were nice & thick, but leaked when I sat down and very quickly began to smell terrible when wet (I blame it on the lack of gel to lock in wetness/odors). Also the padding fell apart & clumped together really easily.

Seriously, my makeshift towel + plastic garbage bag diapers were more absorbent and leak-proof than the above brands.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Worst diapers I've ever tired?

Boots Staydry on my first visit to London. The only diapers I was able to find back then. They were a pound a piece (when the pound still equaled 1.50 Euros), they were supposedly "one size fits all", and they were cloth covered. I'm not the skinniest person on earth, and when I tried to put them on, the tapes went way past the tape landing panel, sO i was forced to tape them onto the cloth cover, where they didn't last long. In other words: The diaper was useless because it fell off, and it didn't hold much, and from the bit it held I had to make sure it doesn't leak out the sides.

Peachy

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Entrust Plus. They sell at a lot of specialty pharmacies. They suck because they hold next to nothing, and they don't fit at all. I got the type specified for my waist size, and the tapes wouldn't fit around my legs.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Sadly, that's all I can get to where I am, that is, Depends and Tena, and they suck. You have to double up, or use those extra padding things. I plan on ordering diapers when I can get a prepaid card though, but who knows when that'll be?
--Kate

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sadly, that's all I can get to where I am, that is, Depends and Tena, and they suck. You have to double up, or use those extra padding things. I plan on ordering diapers when I can get a prepaid card though, but who knows when that'll be?
--Kate

Yeeeaaah....... depends are like.... BLEGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.