Not open for further replies.

RoamingHermit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hehehe I am sooo giggly right now :giggles: I just bought; Baby Pants Adult Pacifier - Baby Blue, 2 of: Baby Pants Adult Onezie - Extra Large Blue Dinosaur, Baby Pants White Pull on Plastic Pants - Large, and a Baby Pants Adult Nipple for Baby Bottle! It was my first time ordering anything online! I can't wait for them to arrive :biggrin: Finally an adult sized paci, jammies, the works! *Content Sigh* I'm practically in bliss now... Imagine what it will be like to have them in my possession!
I just thought I'd share this thought/ news with everyone :catsmile:

dlsc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If only they sold Bambinos or AB Universes on Amazon . . .

Tanara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
How much did all that cost? I am looking forward to being able to buy a computer soon, so I will want to get some baby clothes to experiment... My mummy makes me feel like a little girl, but I have never done anything like that, so I want to try it out to see before she gets home from deployment.

RoamingHermit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
It came to a total of $116.15. The pacifier was $23.95, one of the two exact onzies was $31.45, the plastic pants were $10.80, and the botle nipple came to $18.50. @Tanara: I hope you have the chance tofind out if it works for you both! It can be very rewarding, I'm sure :blushie:

Tanara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
*hugs* thank you. ^.^ I hope so, too. :D

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They do sell Bambino on Amazon! Go now!

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.amazon.com/Bambino-Bellissimo-Medium-White-Multi-Color/dp/B009EFZ6DI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355652172&sr=8-1&keywords=bambino+diaper

Sry, don't know how to edit posts...

bobbyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Baby-pants product are quality items. I have been very happy with ordering from them.

Garzilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Baby-pants product are quality items. I have been very happy with ordering from them.

I have been wanting to order some stuff from Baby Pants so it is good to hear that they have good quality.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
i have been contemplating getting some ab clothing stuff. but i am really unsure how to go about getting them because i want them to be really childish and if ther not childish they wont be right for me.

anyone have any ideas about this ?

howiebabe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Look up AB Clothing on the web. I've had some stuff made by "VerySpecialClothes" that are custom and very nice. There are others in the U.S. and Canada that do custom stuff as well (but it aint cheap).
There are multiple sites that sell onezies and they are not too pricy.
Also, you can sometimes find items on sites oriented to clothing for the disabled.
You can also check Amazon, EBay, and Etsy for AB stuff. If your size is fairly normal, there are often items available (I'm a big baby and that is sometimes a problem with off-the-shelf).
You can get overalls and/or shortalls and then modify them with iron-ons for the baby look (and if you have some skill, put snaps in the legs).

Also, consider where you live. Shipping costs can be very high to different countries and a more expensive item with lower shipping may result in a lower total cost.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well done :)

Also amazing Amazon is selling Bambinos, wish I was in the US where these are available.

RoamingHermit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I actually ordered from Canada! So I'm sure you'll find a place, if not amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.