• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hope it’s ok

littlediaperboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’ve been putting this off for as long as possible because I’m not good at these kind of things so I’m glad that there is a helping guide.
So here it goes I guess.
I am a very quiet person usually the person at the back of the room that doesn’t talk a lot but I like that it’s easier for me. Right now I’m not in any kind of career you could say im just floating buy like a fluffy cloud. My reason for being on this site is because for as long as I can remember I have always had an attraction towards diapers. It was only recently I decided to explore this side of my self. During my spare time im a gamer at heart, my favourite kind of games are shooters but anything that keeps me busy I’ll play. The reason for joining this site was to find people that like minded and won’t judge me for liking diapers. The second reason is for the story’s as I find them really interesting.
I hope this was an ok introduction.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, LikesLittleBagels, warmfeeling and 3 others

RoseofThorns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Perfect intro, I'm not much into games, prefer books myself. Happy to have you here!

Reactions: Jorelaxed

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome 👋 you're in the right place

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
littlediaperboy said:
I’ve been putting this off for as long as possible because I’m not good at these kind of things so I’m glad that there is a helping guide.
So here it goes I guess.
I am a very quiet person usually the person at the back of the room that doesn’t talk a lot but I like that it’s easier for me. Right now I’m not in any kind of career you could say im just floating buy like a fluffy cloud. My reason for being on this site is because for as long as I can remember I have always had an attraction towards diapers. It was only recently I decided to explore this side of my self. During my spare time im a gamer at heart, my favourite kind of games are shooters but anything that keeps me busy I’ll play. The reason for joining this site was to find people that like minded and won’t judge me for liking diapers. The second reason is for the story’s as I find them really interesting.
Lovely intro, welcome here, lots of people here, the same as you and I, hope you have lots of fun 😁👍🏻

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Welcome! 🥰

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
littlediaperboy said:
So here it goes I guess.
Welcome

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome

Good intro, you'll find plenty of helpful information here if you are new to exploring this, I say take your time and just enjoy the moment of discovery. and no judgement from us.

Big gamer myself to but more toward RPG's and strategy.

LikesLittleBagels

Padded, and ready for littlespace!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Welcome Mate!

You are surrounded by people just the same as you, it's hard at first; however, there are always questions to ask and be answered.

I personally love games, big FPS personally myself, S.T.A.L.K.E.R Anomoly is my favorite.

Great intro btw :)

littlediaperboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I glad to see that everyone is so welcoming thank you.

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
littlediaperboy said:
I glad to see that everyone is so welcoming thank you.
Hello and welcome! 😊

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋