• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Holy crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
A freakin bear ripped a hole through my garage door! And ATE MY GARBAGE!

wtf??!!!

There's a bear shaped hole in my garage door, and trash is all over the place. seriously, this is the craziest thing to happen to my garage.

they said the bears were getting aggressive, but i didn't expect them to RIP A HOLE IN MY GARAGE TO EAT MY GARBAG!

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Conversation heard earlier last night: "Hey, Booboo, let's go down to Chillhouse's place and eat some tasty garbage?"

(Our bear just craps in our lawn and on our bridge).

F

Falkio

Got any pictures?

(To determine exactly which of my kin is responsible)

But seriously Chillhouse, I hope everything is alright. Good thing you weren't harmed! Bears are scary creatures. This is by far the wildest thing I've seen in quite some time.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
we have Bear crossing signs here....one bear cub was trying to eat MY berries.....

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Pics, or it didn't happen.......

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Unfortunatly, I didn't get any photos of the bear (or bears). I wasn't home when it happened. It happened overnight, while I was passed out on my friends lawn (heh) on the other side of town.

I wouldn't have been able to take any photos anyway because the only camera I own is an SLR from the 80's. And my webcam which is built into my laptop, and I'm not about to chase bears around with a computer. plus it hasnt worked ever since i installed ubuntu

But I believe the culprit looked something like this:

S

secretdl26

This probably isn't as uncommon as it seems. Bears around urban/suburban areas tend to lose their fear of people and if desperate for food will attack cars/residences that represent a potential food source.

E

Elli

Wow, makes me glad I live in the UK where my biggest wild invasion problem is a crane fly when the light is on and the windows are open! Hehe. Having bears around must be scary!

I'm imagining a cartoon-esque bear shaped hole in your garage door, complete with jagged furry outer and ear shapes and everything. :D If you could take a pic of your garage door, that'd be cool.

JamesArmes

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
That's pretty cool and funny!! I never thought I would hear something like this at all. This is a first.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow, makes me glad I live in the UK where my biggest wild invasion problem is a crane fly when the light is on and the windows are open! Hehe. Having bears around must be scary!

I'm imagining a cartoon-esque bear shaped hole in your garage door, complete with jagged furry outer and ear shapes and everything. :D If you could take a pic of your garage door, that'd be cool.
haha, it isn't actualy shaped like a bear. it just cracked the wood and forced its way in.

I'll try and get some photos if i come into contact with a camera.

And yeah, if people are finding this hard to swallow, this is actualy pretty common around here. In northern ontario (where I live) there are tons of bears. A while ago some politician all the way in southern ontario ( a completely different environment) got the fantastic idea to ban the bear hunt in northern ontario. Needless to say, bear populations have steadily grown over the years, and as food becomes more scarce they travel into towns in search of supper. namely: garbage.

Plus I live in a fairly rural place (even for northern ontario) and i do see a lot of bears around my house. just, they've never been brave enough to do anything like this. Don't underestimate bears, i guess:
Last week a bear tore a screen door right off the hinges on a house. he was after food that was left out on a counter.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have a garage shaped hole in my bear. The garage was pretty hungry, I guess.

Anyways, that sounds freaky. You need some bear insurance or something.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Is that a professional sketch artist's rendering of it? That looks nothing like a real bear, the lighting is all wrong... Clearly photoshopped.

But in all seriousness, I'm glad you're okay. I would have missed your funny and witty posts, should something have happened to you. You might also wanna look into like, getting a bit more security so as not to get mauled by bears... [Hire henchmen, or, for those SANE people, just get a fence or something, haha.]

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Haven't you been listening to Stephen Colbert? Clearly he has given adequate warning about BEARS! I was followed by a bear on a trail in N. Ontario, Harris lake to Pike Lake trail, to be precise. Fortunately, my father in law shooed him away by clapping. All I had was my lock blade knife, rather skimpy compared to the bear. We have bears in Lynchburg, VA as well, but you don't usually see them. I don't think I would fall asleep outside however. You might become a tasty morsel.

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Chillhouse: Pull out your cell phone and take pictures. Then load them onto your computer or e-mail them to yourself.

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Chillhouse-- this bear struggle is pretty hardcore, almost metal \m/. Get some doughnuts, some honey, a dead fish, and an old pizza box. Mix all that together, maybe soak it in bacon grease, and meet that bear in the driveway. Meet and defeat. The creature must learn.

Role
Diaper Lover
That's pretty crazy having a bear break in like that! We've had bears in our backyard before, but nothing like a bear breaking through a garage door!

Status
Not open for further replies.