Holly's Diapering

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hello all, I've returned to the story forum. You may remember my story Holly's Diapered Vacation, and then the attempted sequel and second version that were never finished. I thought about finishing the second version, but the basis of the story just doesn't seem interesting or realistic enough for me to finish it in a way that I would like. So, I'll now be starting a new story focusing on the character of Holly. This will be sort of an "origin story", but it will disregard the events of the other stories I've written. Here goes.

Chapter 1
Time seemed to be moving too slowly. My watch said 2:59, but that one minute felt like an eternity. I focused on the second hand of my watch while thoughts raced through my mind. 39, 40, 41. Would I finally do it? 45, 46, 47. I had to do it, or I'd never forgive myself. 50, 51, 52. Should I do it? 57, 58, 59. At long last, the bell rang. "Have a good fall break!" my teacher called out. Everyone was out of the classroom in a matter of seconds. I walked quickly through the hall towards the main door, and my friend Emma came up alongside me.
"Holly! We're gonna hang out over the break, right?"
"Oh yeah, sure." I replied in a somewhat unenthusiastic voice.
"OK, I can't wait!" We reached the parking lot, and Emma and I said goodbye to each other as she ran off to her mom's car.

I kept walking and got to my car. As I started navigating the unending traffic of the high school parking lot, my thoughts turned back to my plans. I had to do it; I'd been waiting for this for so long. I had to get diapers.

Eventually, I was out of the parking lot and driving home. As I drove, I kept wondering to myself what a real diaper would actually feel like. Of course I knew what it was going to feel like. I'd read the forums, and I'd made my own diapers. But every time I put on one of my homemade diapers, it felt like something was missing. Like there had to be something better. Sure, they felt soft, warm and thick like a real diaper. But in the back of my mind, I knew that it couldn't be right. Would real diapers feel better than my homemade ones? Would they give me pure bliss?

At last, I pulled up to my house. I grabbed my backpack, got out of the car, and headed inside. That whole evening seemed to be a blur. I watched some Youtube and read a book, and then ate dinner with my parents when they got home. After dinner, I sat down and watched TV with my parents. But, just like the rest of the day, there was only one thought on my mind. Finally, my parents went to bed, and I headed up to my room.

It was time to finalize the plan. I would get up right after my parents left for work at 7:45, and drive over to the local Walgreens. There, I would buy a pack of adult diapers with the $20 bill I'd been strategically saving for a week. If I saw a car I for sure recognized in the parking lot as I was driving up, then I would drive back home and try again an hour later. If I got inside and saw someone I knew, then I would head to the candy aisle and buy some candy, and I would try again the next day. If I already had the diapers in hand when I saw someone I knew, I would try to avoid them as much as possible, but if they saw me and came up to start talking to me, then I would try to explain the diapers away as helping out a neighbor. If the cashier inquired as to why I was buying diapers, then I would use the same "helping a neighbor" excuse. After I had bought the diapers, I would drive straight home. From there, I was scott free. My parents wouldn't be home till 5 PM, so I would have the whole day to try out my new diapers.

I laid down in bed and tried to sleep. I kept worrying about what would happen if I got caught, and eventually I looked at the clock and saw that I had spent a whole hour worrying. So, I pulled up an ASMR video, and after a long while, I was asleep.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
Holly's not all that bright, is she? I mean: if she's been thinking about this forever, she'd probably have realized that there are a half a jillion Walgreens around and she doesn't need to use the one all of her friends might use. Just drive to the next town. :)

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Holly's not all that bright, is she? I mean: if she's been thinking about this forever, she'd probably have realized that there are a half a jillion Walgreens around and she doesn't need to use the one all of her friends might use. Just drive to the next town. :)
Slight oversight on my part. We'll just say that the nearest Walgreens outside of her town is about an hour away, and she doesn't want to drive that far and use up that much gas.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Chapter 2
8:02 AM
I walked through the Walgreens door, and looked around. As far as I could see, there were only a few people in the store (none of whom I recognized). So, I grabbed a basket and headed towards the incontinence products section. The shelves were mostly filled with poor quality pull ups rather than diapers, but I singled out the only true adult diapers: store brand, probably not the best out there. They definitely appeared to be better than the other selections. I grabbed a 20 pack off the shelf and placed it in my basket, and then made a bee line for the cash register.
"Hi, did you find everything alright?" asked the cashier.
"Yeah, I did." The cashier scanned the barcode on the pack of diapers.
"That'll be $11.04." I grabbed the $20 bill from my pocket, and my hands were shaking as I handed it to the cashier. She put the bill in the cash register and pulled out the change. "$10.96 is your change." She handed me a $10 bill as well as some coins.
"Oops!" I exclaimed as I dropped a few of the coins. I picked them up and put them in my pocket, and the cashier handed me the bag with my newly owned diapers. She thanked me, and I triumphantly scrambled out the door to my car. I had done it!

I drove home as quickly as I could without speeding, parked my car, and took my prize inside. Faster than lightning, I ran up the stairs to my room. I took the package of diapers out of the bag, and opened it up. My first adult diaper was fairly spartan, but it was a sight to behold for me. The diaper was nearly a sensual overload: the cloth like cover felt so nice and soft, and the diaper crinkled slightly as I squeezed it. It smelled artificial, but somehow fresh and comforting. I unfolded the diaper, and opened up the front and back wings. The padding inside felt like a fluffy cloud. I couldn't wait any more to put it on.

I stripped off my clothes (except for my shirt and bra), and I remembered an important ingredient I was missing. After a quick trip to my cabinet in the bathroom, I returned with a bottle of baby powder. The soothing aroma filled my nostrils as I patted a little bit of powder into the diaper. I set the diaper gently on the floor and plopped down onto it. Soon enough, I had sprinkled a bit of powder onto my diaper area and pulled up the front of the diaper. One tape, two tapes, three tapes, four tapes done. I was diapered.

The diaper caressed me with security and softness and warmth. I sat down on my bed and let out a breath of contentment. The moment I had been waiting for for so long was here.

To Be Continued

Last edited:

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
Imagine if Holly ever got hold of a Dry 24/7. :)

fyunch

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I know why she went to *that* Walgreen's! The cashier (or the cash register) can't do arithmetic and gave her $2 more in change than she deserved. I'd shop there too!

Starlight12

Pinkie pie the diaper pie.
Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Good story so far but how old is she in this story.

Evahasgone2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I hope you make a big mess in your diapers sweetie !!! It feels so good and memories last a lifetime !!