Holly's Diapered Sleepover

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is the sequel to my story "Holly's Diapered Vacation" (which I recommend you read first). I hope you enjoy!

Prologue
Holly was startled awake by her blaring alarm clock. It was 8:00 AM, and today was the day Emma was coming over for a sleepover! Holly then climbed out of her crib and turned off her alarm clock before heading over to her changing table. On her bottom was a Bambino Bellissimo that she had wet in her sleep the night before, and she was eager to get it off. She took off her wet diaper and cleaned herself up, and then pulled on a pair of panties. Finally, she put on some jean shorts, a new bra, and a new T-shirt to start off her day. In the kitchen of her apartment, she had a list of things she and Emma would do at their sleepover. It included baking cookies, telling scary stories, talking about boys, reading picture books, building Legos, playing board games, watching Daredevil on Netflix, drinking from baby bottles, and of course being diapered the whole time! Holly was very excited, as she hadn't seen Emma since their vacation. It was almost time for her diapered sleepover!

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Chapter 1
After pouring herself some cereal, Holly sat down to eat. Just then, she heard her phone buzz and noticed a new text from Emma.

8:28 AM
EmmaHey Holly u excited for tonight

MeU bet your diapered butt I am, what r u bringing?

EmmaI got a frozen lego set, and
I can bring frozen for us
to watch

MeI have frozen on bluray so u don't have
to bring it but the legos sound cool

EmmaO and I got some of the
new DC Amors I'll bring a
few of them

MeAwesome i've been wanting to try those,
u know ABU is under new management right

EmmaYeah

MeWell I bought a few packs of cushies and they're
amazing

EmmaCloth or plastic

MeCloth to be the most like modern baby diapers
as possible

EmmaCool that gives me an idea
I'll keep it as a surprise till
I get there

MeOoh can't wait what time r u leaving

EmmaProbably about 1ish

MeK see u then

EmmaYup

Holly finished her cereal by the time their texting was done, and put her empty bowl in the sink. There was still much to do before Emma came, so Holly prepared herself for battle. She opened a small closet and pulled out a noble sword, named Swiffer, to begin cleaning. After switching on her radio to the local pop station, she mopped her kitchen and bathroom floors, wiped off her counter tops, cleaned her bathtub, sink and toilet, vacuumed the carpet in her living room and bedroom, and finally washed her dirty dishes. Her apartment was spic and span by 11:30, so Holly set an alarm for 1:30 and took a nap.

Chapter 2
Emma zipped up her backpack, and just 30 seconds later the bell rang. She was finally done with her sophomore year of high school. Holly caught her in the hallway and the two girls walked out to the parking lot together.
"So did Mike cry when you dumped him?"
"Haha, no but he looked like he would. I can't believe that he'd go and cheat on me after six months."
"Yeah, some people. Brody would never do that, he's the best boyfriend anyone could have."
"You don't know anything yet, you've only been dating him for two weeks!"
"Of course I know, women's intuition!"
"Yeah, right. You wanna hang out tonight?"
"Sure. My house or yours?"
"Let's do my house, I'll pick you up at 7."
"K, sounds good." Then, the girls reached their cars (they always parked next to each other), and drove off to their respective houses.

Last edited:

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Chapter 2 (continued)
Holly awoke to her alarm at 1:30. She thought to herself how she was happy to be in her warm, wet diaper. But then she thought again: she was definitely wet, but she wasn't warm or feeling the thickness of a diaper. That's when Holly woke up completely and realized the gravity of her situation. Her wet shorts and panties plopped to the ground as she frantically pulled the blanket off of her sofa. Luckily, she had laid a Goodnites Bed Mat onto her sofa under a blanket, so her couch wasn't ruined. Holly threw her wet clothes and blanket into her hamper and ripped the bed mat off of her couch. Finally, she headed to her room, wiped off her wet areas with a baby wipe, put on some dry clothes, and placed a new bed mat and blanket on her sofa. After a quick sigh of relief, Holly glanced at her phone and saw a text from Emma saying that she was leaving at 1:01. This gave Holly time to prepare supper for when Emma arrived.

Holly's car roared to life, and she sped off to her local grocery store. There she picked up ingredients for the cookies she and Emma would bake, as well as some cheese soup, pasta, and chicken breasts to make one of her and Emma's favorite meals: Mac and Cheese casserole with baked chicken. By the time Holly had paid and reached home, Emma would be arriving in about three hours. She set to work right away, mixing the casserole according to her recipe. It was finally in the oven when Holly turned her attention to the chicken. To keep the chicken moist, Holly spread some mayonnaise on it before baking it. The chicken and casserole came out of the oven with Holly's mouth beginning to water. As a finishing touch, Holly added some ranch seasoning to the chicken and cracked a little bit of pepper on top of the casserole. Emma probably wouldn't be arriving for another hour, so Holly put the food back in her oven to keep it warm and ate an apple as a snack (she hadn't eaten since breakfast). Holly steamed some vegetables during the brutal next hour with tantalizing smells emanating from her oven. Her gourmet meal was finally ready, and the only thing missing was Emma Louise Carlson. But within five minutes, the missing link was filled.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Chapter 3
At last, there was a knock on Holly's door. She quickly ran there from her kitchen and flung the door open.
"Holly!" The girls promptly hugged each other and Emma entered Holly's apartment.
"Thank God you're here, the smell of dinner has been torturing me!"
"Great, I'm starving! What'd you make?"
"Mac and cheese with chicken and vegetables. Come on into the kitchen, let's eat!" After making their plates and pouring drinks, Emma and Holly sat down at the table.
"You'll never guess what happened during my drive."
"Umm, you passed some road signs."
"Ha, yes I did. But I got pulled over for speeding!"
"I guess you were excited to see me. How much were you speeding?"
"20 over."
"Look how far you've fallen, you always criticized me for my driving!"
"Oh shut up. Haha, how's your day been?"
"Sorta boring, I just cleaned up the house, took a nap and made dinner. Oh, yeah, I forgot to put on a diaper before my nap."
"Haha! I knew it would happen to you one of these days."
"Yeah, fortunately I put a bed mat on my couch after vacation so nothing got ruined."
"That's good. Have you told Brody about your problem yet?"
"No, not yet. I'm still worried that he'll dump me."
"Oh come on, no he won't. Heck, I'd bet that he'll propose to you any time now." Holly blushed, and the girls continued eating in silence for a little while.
"So how's your incontinence going?"
"Well, I tried to go with just underwear for a day at home, but less than a second after I felt the need to pee I was wet. So other than that I've been diapered 24/7."
"That sucks, I hope you can get better."
"Yeah, me too. Do you have the list of what we're doing?"
"Are you kidding? I've had it for days!" Holly retrieved their itinerary, and Emma read through it.
"You don't have Frozen on here."
"Oh yeah, I forgot to add that." Holly wrote in 'Watch Frozen' on the list and the girls were set for a great night. The girls were done with their dinner in the next five minutes, and they both headed off to Holly's room.

Holly opened the railing on her crib and both girls hopped over onto the crib. "Check these out, Holly!" Emma unzipped her backpack and pulled out three of the new DC Amor diapers! Holly thought they were very cute, and couldn't wait to wear one. "I'm wearing one right now, but I'm about due for a change. Do you have those Cushies?"
"Yup!" The girls got off of the crib and headed over to Holly's changing table, and Holly pulled a Cushie off of a shelf under her changing table.
"Wow, that is super awesome! I've always wanted to try them, but never did because of ABU's reputation."
"Yeah, I only bought these after I heard from a lot of people on ADISC that the new ABU was trustworthy." After talking a little more about their new diapers, Emma taped an Amor onto Holly, and Holly changed Emma into a Cushie. After that, Holly put on a onesie and some footie PJ's, and Emma did the same. The girls were now ready for their diapered sleepover.

WriteAndLeft

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
This story has embedded advertisements for AB Universe. I have a problem with embedded advertisements. It's what is ruining the news and commercial television. Not it's come to diaper stories.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This story has embedded advertisements for AB Universe. I have a problem with embedded advertisements. It's what is ruining the news and commercial television. Not it's come to diaper stories.

These are not embedded advertisements, I have no affiliation with ABU whatsoever. I simply try to mention real products to help the reader connect and ground the story in realism. If you read my other story as well as this story, you would see that I also mentioned many other diapers specifically.

kerry

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
These are not embedded advertisements, I have no affiliation with ABU whatsoever. I simply try to mention real products to help the reader connect and ground the story in realism. If you read my other story as well as this story, you would see that I also mentioned many other diapers specifically.

I know that you have done so and I understand you are not embedding ads in your story. Be a little more careful, though, that your use of real products comes about in more natural ways. Here it really does sound as if the girls are reading ad copy. (Damn I love my Macbook. Typing on it is such a joyful activity. Why doesn't everyone have one?) ;) <snark>

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Chapter 4
It was 7:01 PM when Emma pulled up in front of Holly's house. Holly was waiting on the front porch with her backpack, so she jogged up to Emma's car and hopped in the passenger seat. "Hey, you're a minute late."
"Ha ha, shut up. You ready for the movie?"
"Heck yeah I'm ready! Bring it on, large drink! My diaper will cut you down to size!"
"I can't believe we're actually wearing diapers to the movies! That's like on every AB/DL's bucket list, right?"
"It has to be; I've always wanted to try it. Let's go!"
A few minutes later, the girls arrived at their local movie theater. The line for Fast & Furious 6 was out the door, so they were glad that they had preordered tickets for the early showing. Emma got a spot in the line, and Holly went to get concessions. In a few minutes she met Emma with a medium popcorn and two medium drinks.
"I thought we were gonna get large drinks."
"Yeah, but I don't wanna push it, if you know what I mean."
"I guess you're right. I sure hope this line moves quickly."
"Speak of the devil, it's moving right now." The girls finally took their seats, and the movie started. Throughout the movie, the girls drank and wet their diapers. They were really worried about leakage by the time the movie was over, but their pants were dry as they stood up from their seats. Luckily, it was late when the girls arrived at Emma's house, so her parents were in bed. They tiptoed straight upstairs to Emma's room, and then changed each other into fresh diapers for bed.
"Well, I think that was a good field test for Walgreens Certainty."
"Yeah Emmy, it sure was. I've been enjoying them so much more than baby diapers."
"Baby diapers are like thongs compared to these!" Both girls chuckled, and then laid down to go to sleep.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Chapter 4 (continued)
The girls were pretty full from their dinner, but they were eager to bake some cookies! They began to prepare the dough.
"Ok Emmy, you can put the ingredients in the bowl and I'll mix."
"Sounds good!" Emma poured in the cookie mix as well as they other ingredients, and then Holly mixed them with a whisk. Finally, both girls used cookie scoops to form balls of cookie dough on a cookie sheet, and they placed the sheet in the oven. At last, their sugar cookies had been baked, and the girls pulled them out of the oven to cool off. They then grabbed the decorating supplies. Emma and Holly decided to make the cookies be Frozen themed, so they each tried their best to decorate them as such. Holly used the box art to draw pictures of Elsa and Anna with the icing, while Emma drew pictures of Olaf, Kristoff and Sven. At last, the girls had a beautiful tray of delicious Frozen cookies! They decided they would save them for when they watched Frozen. The two friends checked the list to see what was next: story telling.

Holly and Emma waddled down to Holly's nursery, where they grabbed flashlights and turned off the lights. They then sat in Holly's crib, with their backs supported by Holly's many plushies, to begin story time. Emma started with a story about a ghost that roamed the local post office at night, opening everyone's PO boxes on the anniversary of its death. Chills were sent down Holly's spine as Emma continued with the details.
"It's the ghost of a worker whose job was to sort the mail into the different PO boxes. One day, the door of the post office was propped open because of the beautiful weather. The worker was putting the mail into the PO boxes, when all of a sudden a gust of wind blew away a letter in his hand! It blew the letter out into the street, and when he tried to grab it, he was hit by a car and killed! Now he opens the PO boxes on the same day every year with the hope that someone else would suffer his fate and he would earn revenge."
"Wow, is that really true?"
"Yes, according to legend."