Holiday Splurge Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

LstNwf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So its the holiday season and I plan on splurging a little bit on some supplies, but I would like to get the best bang for my buck so to speak. Being in Canada, things can get a bit expensive when combined with shipping.

For diapers, I would like to get a decent quality offering, but not break the bank and only end up getting a handful in the long run. Some places that ship here only offer small amounts for large amounts of cost. I used to go with Abenas, but their prices have gone up. So as of now I'm leaning towards Molicares as it rounds out at just over a dollar (Cad) for a unit in a case unless one of you other members can point me in the direction of a better offering.

I'd also like to get my hands one a onesie (tried a homemade one but it wasent great) or an actual fitting pair of footed pjs. Le sigh... Let the dreaming begin.

I plan to do the same. I have 2 pairs of footed PJs already and, same as you, tried my hand at making homemade onesies with less than impressive results. I was looking at amazon for either a case of Dry 24/7 or Abenas. I already have 2 cases of molicare super plus (one large and one medium) and they are great, but I would like to try something a little different.

On another note, aren't there brick-and-mortar stores that sell premium diapers in Canada?

As a Canadian I personally use HealthWick, I can order ATN's for fairly cheap from them and they also sell Molicare Super Briefs which are a cloth backed diaper and they are probably the best fitting diaper I have ever worn I fit into a small too which puts it just under $1/diaper with each pack having 30. Occasionally they sell cases, I haven't tried contacting them but in the future I may to see if they will ship me cases for reduced cost.

Ragequit said:
I plan to do the same. I have 2 pairs of footed PJs already and, same as you, tried my hand at making homemade onesies with less than impressive results. I was looking at amazon for either a case of Dry 24/7 or Abenas. I already have 2 cases of molicare super plus (one large and one medium) and they are great, but I would like to try something a little different.

On another note, aren't there brick-and-mortar stores that sell premium diapers in Canada?

There might be, but not here in Newfoundland. I stopped by one a couple of weeks ago and the selection they had was made up of mostly pullup underwear and what they did have in brief type was either large or extra large. (I'm usually a small/medium)

I spoke to one of the sales people there and while she was helpful she only confirmed that anything they can 'order in' will come in at more expensive as if I was to order it myself. A case of attends for example would cost me almost $100 through them where as Age Comfort has them for just over $80.

LstNwf said:
There might be, but not here in Newfoundland. I stopped by one a couple of weeks ago and the selection they had was made up of mostly pullup underwear and what they did have in brief type was either large or extra large. (I'm usually a small/medium)

I spoke to one of the sales people there and while she was helpful she only confirmed that anything they can 'order in' will come in at more expensive as if I was to order it myself. A case of attends for example would cost me almost $100 through them where as Age Comfort has them for just over $80.

You should try Rearz diapers now if order under $120 there is a shipping fee of $20 but you can always just order something along with your order to increase the amount of diapers. Seeing you're looking to spoil yourself for the holidays, why not buy diapers that are a more ABDL, I usually don't buy printed diapers but I tried the something different, I really like the Rearz Safari.

And Happy Holidays to a fellow Newfie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back