Holding it vs. little at a time

Do you hold it or do you pee in small increments?

• Hold it, Go all at once.

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Little at a time

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you hold it and wet all at once? or do you let out a little pee at a time?

(couldn't find it in the search)

M

Mako

I flood. It feels so much better then being all self conscience about it. ^-^

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I usually flood the first time but once wet I dribble a little all the time.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just go when I go. Sometimes it seems to be just a little, but sometimes I pee a lot at once. I don't "hold it" very well, so I guess a little at a time more so applies to me.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I usually hold it until I have a full bladder, then let loose.

Dolphins2011

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Usually I go little by little, as I like to slowly get wetter and wetter, plus the diaper holds more that way, but sometimes I just wanna let loose and get soaked and maybe even embarrass myself if I want a leak. So I chose both.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I happen to do both, though I would prefer to do a little at a time.

I've noticed over the course of my diaper wearing, it's been getting easier and easier to go when i'm wearing. Right now it's to the point where I can let go almost immediately upon feeling it but I can still control it.

Though I've been wearing frequently lately and the other night, I had woken up several times in the middle of slowly wetting my diaper in various positions :x

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
When I wear during the day, I try to go as soon as I feel the need.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I try to go as soon as I feel the need and let it come out a little at a time as the pee builds up. I just wish I could do it a little at a time while sleeping

E

Elli

I used to instinctively hold it in, then try to release a little at a time because we all know flooding often equals leaks. But, only doing a bit when you need to let go is painstaking on times! Then, someone here said to try always being empty, letting it go very frequently. That has changed the way I use nappies! Brilliant! They are more effective that way.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
same, but there are those sometimes i hold it without realizing it, get up and it just floods the diaper

That's exactly what happens to me. When I was on my 24/7, I was constantly trying to keep my bladder muscles relaxed as much as possible, but every now and then I would catch myself holding it without even realizing it. You don't realize how well you've trained your bladder over the years to remain closed all the time.

But for those of you who would like to try wetting in little increments at a time without wearing for two years like me, I suggest two methods involving the same common household substance. Caffeine.

If you drink Tea or Coffee excessively, you will feel urges to wet every 5-8 minutes, (after just one medium Iced coffee, or a couple cups of Tea). Your diaper will also fill up better (for those of you who have problems wetting the back). Diapers for most males, (including myself), will always puff up very well in the front, but you'll notice the back remains almost completely dry. However, If you're wetting in small increments over a course of every 5-8 minutes, the urine will evenly spread itself to all parts of your diaper, (including the back). This makes your diaper experience much more efficient as well, because if you're wearing something like an Abena X Plus for instance, there's a lot of padding in the back area of your diaper that will make for an overall "soggier" effect. :)

NikonFilmPhotog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Having only acknowledged and starting wearing recently I am unable to flood. I can only let out a little at a time. First time I used a diaper I could only go if I drank alot of water and overfilled my bladder to the point of pain. As time has gone on and I wear more ofter I don't need to overfill to go, I can drain smaller amounts over time but my bladder will not completely empty yet.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Since I am profoundly urinary incontinent, I cannot "hold it"

Therefore I dribble into my diaper 24/7 without knowing. Sometimes I can feel wetness, but not always. I must discreetly squeeze my diaper to know how close it is to saturation.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
When I'm diapered, I try to avoid holding it at all. If I've been some time without wearing, and therefore the habit of continuous voiding has faded away, I empty on purpose anytime I feel the slightest pressure in my bladder.

As Brian has pointed out, wetting continuously in small amounts is the best way to fully use the potential of the diaper. :2thumbsup:

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I just don't think about it. If I have to go, then I go. It's a flood generally, but I don't hold it for that effect.

leicesterfan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i always flood as soon as i put a diaper on and then i try to hold it but can't resist the urge to keep letting out little squirts

Status
Not open for further replies.