Hold me to this ADISC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have set out a tremendous goal for myself... to make $1,000,000 by June of next year. Why will I do this? so I don't have to work another day at a meaningless job and mainly to spend the entire summer with my summer friends!!! I hate the fact that I have only seen them 4 times this summer, compared to last year's 22 times!!! The business(s) that I run run can all be run from my laptop.

I feel as though I am drifting away from them and I will not let that happen! I intend to make $1,000,000 so I can buy a small yacht and live on it at the ;local marina and I can be with them for 3 months!

As many of you know, I have trouble making friends and don't have many, but these friends are the greatest anyone could ask for and I love them all dearly. So, I intend to keep them close to me.

So, I ask you ADISC...hold me to this promise, I WILL MAKE $1,000,000 BY JUNE OF 2010. Hold me to this pledge!

A

annierighthurr

ummm.
how do you intend to do that?
let me know so we can all be millionaires aye?

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Good Luck, It took me alot more years than one to get 1M, but I wish you well in your quest.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
No offense meant here. I"ll take things that are impossible for a thousand Alex.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
That's some goal. Many people can only dream of making that much money. Good luck!

Dude84

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Good luck, you will need it. You do have a business plan, and investment lined up, right?

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Good luck finding a small yacht for one mill, then paying for monthly upkeep on it after blowing away all your cash.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It can be done, but you have to be a special person. This is what my son in law does. He is an entrepreneur and raises millions of dollars for his start up businesses, but even he says this is a tough year.

I have taken a different route, and am writing a novel. I hope it will have popular appeal. It can be done. Others have done it. You can do it!

Role
  1. Other
I have set out a tremendous goal for myself... to make $1,000,000 by June of next year. Why will I do this? so I don't have to work another day at a meaningless job and mainly to spend the entire summer with my summer friends!!! I hate the fact that I have only seen them 4 times this summer, compared to last year's 22 times!!! The business(s) that I run run can all be run from my laptop.

I feel as though I am drifting away from them and I will not let that happen! I intend to make $1,000,000 so I can buy a small yacht and live on it at the ;local marina and I can be with them for 3 months!

As many of you know, I have trouble making friends and don't have many, but these friends are the greatest anyone could ask for and I love them all dearly. So, I intend to keep them close to me.

So, I ask you ADISC...hold me to this promise, I WILL MAKE $1,000,000 BY JUNE OF 2010. Hold me to this pledge!

Man, you don't need a yacht, you need counseling.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i am not blowing it all on a yacht, just maybe a few grand, the rest i will keep and work with it to make more.

HOW DO I NEED COUNSELING??? Is it crazy to want to be with the ones I love???

Status
Not open for further replies.