• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hola!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParisSnap

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I don't speak mush spanish but felt like saying hola anyway haha, but ummmmmmm... HI! I'm Paris and I'm a Gay Babyfur/TB Raver... wow thats a mouthful haha. I live in AZ, USA and got in trouble for diapers when I was 13... I havent been back to the sites since. I use to go bye Unexpressed, so if you knew me stop by, and say hello. The site has changed alot since then, but I'm happy to be back! I do have SOME normal hobbies, I'm an actor and a swimmer, and I LOVE video games, I'm also big into anime/manga/roleplaying so if you have a gaia find me :) (BastianElf) but ya, I'm really blabbing now so I'm just going to end this monologue XD

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
*pounces new babyfur* Welcome to ADISC. There's lots of us into gameing and anime on here so I'm sure you'll like it here. What animes and games do you like?

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Why hello there. :3
You seem really cool. Hope you have a great time here. ^^

justunknown

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, thats awesome!!! I'm from AZ too... AND I'm a swimmer! What's your best stroke, I'm a Breaststroker.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hmm...people talking to themselves. I think we better stop this before they realize they're the same person!

Status
Not open for further replies.