• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

hola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hi im new here well......not really i was signed up to the other one but not as active as i have become.im a DL and wear most of the weekend when skool is not bothering me.i look foward to makin friends that have the smae interests as i do =-)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome back to the site! I hope you stick around, and please do not be shy!

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Hola bienvenida a la forma

Welcome to the form.

If your looking to make friends well give me a message some time.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
:wts6Ar: Please feel free to explore; and don't forget to check out Administrative Stuff forum, where many of our cool features are, well, featured, and discussed - not to mention my favorite tourist attraction, the Moo Wall, which says a lot about ADISC as well as Moo, its founder and head honcho.:th_dancingraccoon:

PS nice avi :D

Last edited:

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
thanks for the welcomes eveyone i hope to be a good member in this forum :smile1:

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome back isaactheman. May we be blessed with your many posts :)

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
good to have you back, dude. do stick around, post a bit, have a chat, feed the furs, and, of course, have a kick-ass time!!! :laugh:

totally lovin the avatar btw... :happy:

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
good to have you back, dude. do stick around, post a bit, have a chat, feed the furs, and, of course, have a kick-ass time!!! :laugh:

totally lovin the avatar btw... :happy:
will do! =] and thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.