Hmmm

mechanicX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
So it's me again... since being discharged from all the surgical tests and processes and basically given the cold shoulder. , and being told take all these drugs and feel happy...
Well to tell you the truth the pain Is All very real the random leaks are all very real. But my mood much more up beat , I'm not snapping at people, I don't want to fight people anymore. And generally feel good. , I still don't want to wear any protection... why I don't know... my mind draws a blank , I was ok with it but not anymore , although I have been considering possibly over night protection adult pull ups , and seeing what other options are about , this leads to searching around and keep getting the wrong suppliers and then the algorithm shares it with alibaba and gives me some adults in nappies. Ugghh then I get angry and don't look anymore. , and don't want to Wear again. And happy stress.

I'm typing as i think hopefully that above understood.

Reactions: Diprs2
mechanicX said:
So it's me again... since being discharged from all the surgical tests and processes and basically given the cold shoulder. , and being told take all these drugs and feel happy...
Well to tell you the truth the pain Is All very real the random leaks are all very real. But my mood much more up beat , I'm not snapping at people, I don't want to fight people anymore. And generally feel good. , I still don't want to wear any protection... why I don't know... my mind draws a blank , I was ok with it but not anymore , although I have been considering possibly over night protection adult pull ups , and seeing what other options are about , this leads to searching around and keep getting the wrong suppliers and then the algorithm shares it with alibaba and gives me some adults in nappies. Ugghh then I get angry and don't look anymore. , and don't want to Wear again. And happy stress.

I'm typing as i think hopefully that above understood.
Acceptance can be difficult I know exactly how you feel unfortunately I don't have a choice I have to wear and tabbed briefs are the most trustworthy for me . I've been through a lot of the emotional rollercoaster. Anger depression despair disgust Acceptance and back around again. I'm still currently dealing with all the medical run around this test that test this med that med blah blah I'm currently taking 15 different prescriptions.. it's retardation at it's finest.anyways your not alone I feel ya. Been dealing with this for years wish I could promise it gets easier but I'm not so sure it does I think we just get used to things and in that way accept certain things. Best of luck ☺️

Reactions: Diprs2
mechanicX said:
I still don't want to wear any protection... why I don't know... my mind draws a blank , I was ok with it but not anymore , although I have been considering possibly over night protection adult pull ups , and seeing what other options are about ,
The good thing about overnight protection is that nobody but your SO knows about it. I was reluctant in the beginning to wear a diaper (brief) but honestly as everyone else pointed out at the time, it's really the best product for overnight. I tried and repeatedly failed to make pull-ups work. Once you give in to the diaper, the next problem is choosing something you can get covered or afford. I have to pay for mine, so I use the TENA Super brief with plastic pants. It has just enough absorbency for me and lowest cost with respect to other choices.
mechanicX said:
this leads to searching around and keep getting the wrong suppliers and then the algorithm shares it with alibaba and gives me some adults in nappies. Ugghh then I get angry and don't look anymore.
Yes, it is best to find some good online suppliers. I'm sure several have been suggested here over time (perhaps perform a site search).

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and Constantlydamp
Back