Hk Dl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
ni hao! (no clue how to type characters) I have been taking Chinese for 3 years (mandarin) and my sister recently spent a semester of college in shanghai. Although, I'm not sure, do you speak Cantonese in Hong Kong?

Have fun on the forums!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask qeustions, support, or advice, that you might need.

Please tell us how you found our site, and other interests you have.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Role
Diaper Lover
In Hong Kong, Most people speak Cantonese, so I speak Cantonese, too. Madarin and English, I am not good at speaking :(

I always search the Net for DL site, so I found here. English is still the worldwide language, there are many DL sites in English, but only one in Chinese !

I am not sure how many DL in Hong Kong; therefore, I write my blog in English.
Diaper Fans 尿片友

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
oh I can't speak Cantonese >_< are you learning English in school? Your English is pretty good!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hiya diaperfans and welcome! Isn't it neat knowing your talking to someone halfway around the world? I always find that interesting, lol! I will be sure to check out your blog, hope to see you posting!

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
lay-hoo-maa
(wassup in cantonese??)

wish u goodluck!!

later

~ Will

Status
Not open for further replies.