• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiyaz! Just stopping in to say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

PQNY

Saddle up!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So where do I begin.

I'm a 16 (17 this 15'th) year old welsh kid who is mad for horses. I'm a pro horse rider, and I still don't own my own horsie, unfortunatley. And this probably isn't the best place to say it, but I'm a zoophiliac when it comes to horses. Just a bit of my lifestyle.

I only really gave my diaper thang attention only a couple of years ago, and I remember the first time I bought my own. Boy, what a day that was. I like adult baby and such yadda yadda, and I'm a rougish furry, too. I don't like to see myself as one, but I "just fap to yiff now and again"

So uhh, nice to be here. I been browsing on here for a couple o' days now, and I decided to join.

Lightning

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello fellow Welshman! It's nice to see another person from Wales here. I used to do horse-riding, but I gave up because I didn't like it anymore (I was about 7). To be honest, I wish I hadn't now...
Anyway, have a great time here!

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome PQNY. You seem like an interesting person., so be sure to post around a bit.

BabyJoshy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hi PQNY, glad you gave interest into the site. You will deffinetly love it here. :D

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
iechyd da

Here in Edmonton we have the Saint David's Society AND The Sons Of Wales; I was born in Monmouthshire though I left too young to remember it. And I love that we have a new flavor of furry: fap-to, but not self-identify-with. Yay, cool. Raccoons like new flavors.

PQNY

Saddle up!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've never had such warm greetings before! I really appreciate it

I have a good feeling I'm gonna luffs it here :D

S

soren456

I like Welsh pasties. :pizza: (Close as I could come with the icon menu.)

Welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I Love Welsh Rarebit, And Max Boyce YouTube - Slow, Men At Work

AND WELSH RAREBIT

2048_3.jpg

PQNY

Saddle up!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Oh yes, and heres a pic of me, for those who like to judge a book by it's cover. In that case, I'm a very good lookin' book :3

DSC00133.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.