• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hiyas! It's Prav!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prav

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Incontinent
Hi! I came here because I saw it on my daddyfur's webcam, Latias. Anyways, I'm a babyfur kitty, hullo :3 My fursona is a black, short-haired cat with green eyes, and uh, two tails.

My real name is David, I was into diapers since I can remember, but only recently found a community online in the last two years. That's when I became a babyfur!

I am currently starting up a business selling incense, candles, and other supplies, I've always been interested in business, it's fun to me, and I just want to be financially independent, not wanting to have to work for anyone.

I'm also bisexual leaning towards gay, and I'm already taken, sorry! By the person I love the most :3 His name is Kilion and he's also a babyfur wolf. I don't think he is on here.

Anyways, that's me!

Last edited:

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Kilion's a wolf, hun *giggles*

welcome to adisc ^^

F

Falkio

*scratches chin* Killion you say? (Why does that name sound familier?)

Anyway, welcome to ADISC! Glad to have another addition to our furry community. I'm not a fur, but I do like the fandom. When I have the cash I'm thinking about getting a badge done. Congrats on starting your own business, thats always fun. I print shirts for friends and locals. Do you use Photoshop?

Cheers!

MilesBabyhound

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
*giggles* You joined for the EXACT same reason I joined bro! *snuggles* welcome to the forum ^^

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
I'm pritty sure Killion does go here on the terms that he is on my friends list. He wanted to be in a roll play that was for humans and the host didn't want any furries, so I joined with him as my wolfish looking puppy. It was fun.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Holly hell, Are you guys just joining to spy on me??

Welcome Brother in law :p

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Leaning toward gay, being "with" the one you love? Lucky, lucky you - and a wolfcubbie to boot. It makes my heart glad that the 2 of you are "with." Really. I think *pshaw* of falling in love - but I think it is some sort of sacred miracle when it is reciprocated.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
It is. A lot of people say a lot of things in order to get what they want. Hell, some people even say "I do" in order to get 1/2 of everything the other person has. "Love hurts"... I think that's a song name.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
*giggles* hewwo! Welcome ADISC.

Seems killion is getting more then a few baby's to join :3

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Haya *waves* ^^ welcome to adisc its great seeing new furrys here and the avi ish sooo cute :p

Status
Not open for further replies.