• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleBerries

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
:smile1: I haven't been on due to life, something that we are all going through and that we all have in common.

I've decided to pop back on and mingle around, see how life is for the people who share this same hobby. It brings a smile to my face to see that we all have something in common, it is definitely a great thing =).

Take care,

GB

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
:smile1: I haven't been on due to life, something that we are all going through and that we all have in common.

I've decided to pop back on and mingle around, see how life is for the people who share this same hobby. It brings a smile to my face to see that we all have something in common, it is definitely a great thing =).

Take care,

GB

Welcome Gingaburger! Another member from down under?! We have so many! Can you refresh(?) our memories as to some of your non-DL interests?

Puppyluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Hey, welcome back to ADISC!

Always good to see another Kiwi :)

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Welcome GB! Life is a great reason to stay away. Would be great if mine were so wonderful that I forgot all about this place. However, sometimes we need to talk to someone who understands us.

Status
Not open for further replies.