hiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
hi, im betagame, i am a dl, i like subwoofers, home theatre, computers video games, second life and audio cables.
i like wearing and using diapers, i see no reason on people not using them. but its their money.
i live in san jose california, im am 14.

Last edited:

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What's the point in re-introducing yourself after such a long time joining?

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sorry to say betagame, but VHS won out in the end.

Ah yes. For those of you too young to remember, here is a highly accurate documentary reconstruction of how Betamax finally lost out in the fierce video format war of the 70s and 80s. It's probably not for the faint hearted. ;)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Ah yes. For those of you too young to remember, here is a highly accurate documentary reconstruction of how Betamax finally lost out in the fierce video format war of the 70s and 80s. It's probably not for the faint hearted. ;)
It say that the video is not available in my country :(.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow, since when does youtube block videos from people in the USA? What is this now, China? :confused:

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It say that the video is not available in my country :(.
Aw, dammit. I forgot about the BBC not making their videos available in other countries. Pesky license fee related restrictions.

It was just a clip from this episode of The Mighty Boosh - which is a surreal comedy show that probably isn't very well known outside the UK - featuring a showdown with a kind of betamax monster thing. Funny stuff if you like absurd humour.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Aw, dammit. I forgot about the BBC not making their videos available in other countries. Pesky license fee related restrictions.

It was just a clip from this episode of The Mighty Boosh - which is a surreal comedy show that probably isn't very well known outside the UK - featuring a showdown with a kind of betamax monster thing. Funny stuff if you like absurd humour.
Ah, BBC. Okay, that makes more sense then.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Cool :D but you could have make the picture smaller :)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
lol puppies are awesome......maybe this thread can be the new Adisc Spam Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.