Hiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xdeadx

Hey Everyone! I'm back =) It's so weird making another greeting:eek: But you know, at least Moo is working on this new forum after all.

I just wanna say to everyone that is helping this site to get back up THANK YOU! Cause they didn't really have to do it, and I really appreciate it ^_^

So ya =D Hi everyone

OMG #1 POST XD

F

FullMetal

Dude...don't I know you from somewhere? haha, I joke...i have no clue who you are...

FullMetal

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Man, my brain is very colour oriented (yay for synesthesia!), because you and ayanna stick out in my brain the most with your delightfully colourful text :p

Oh and how can I change the colour of my posts so it does it automatically, or do you guys just select the colour with every post? Because this is my default color/font everywhere else.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Ahh...the familiar forum-green is back! Can't live without a green spot on the forum...I mean even New York City with all the skyscrapers and square feet worth a million dollars has green...Central Park!

Welcome bacK!

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover
Nice to see you around Blake! Although, you are kinda right. It's hard for people to notice you without your usual icon. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.