Hiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I am almost 15 years old..I am n 9th grade....I don't really want to grow up and I wish I had diapers or anything tb/dl that could make me feel more babyish besides the teddy bear.

I hope to have fun here and I'll follow the rules

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
welcome to the forums, do you have other interests or would you like to wait before responding to total strangers.

F

FullMetal

Hey, maybe what kind of games are you into? Play any sports? an instrument? Just tell us about yourself, what your into, what you are not. Some stuff that we wouldn't know by just looking at your profile.

It's really nice meeting you, I hope you can post around and such, this is a cool place, you will like it here.

FullMetal

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
action/adventure and sports games...i play basketball and baseball...not on any teams
though....I play the saxophone in school band....my favorite subjects are history/geography and science...don't have a favorite show....no fav color either....i don't like pie...lol

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Ooh, sweet! Stick with the saxophone if you like it, it's so versatile in music!

How does one play baseball not on a team? Do you just play with friends?

Welcome to Adisc!

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
my favorite subjects are history/geography and science...don't have a favorite show....no fav color either....i don't like pie...lol
Darn 1 for 4, oh well.
Is it a particular science your into, or just in general.

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I like animal science...I am like obsessed with animals...and ya I play baseball and basketball with friends

catman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hi Thatkid welcome to the group have fun and post and let us know more about you.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here.

If you do not have any *b iteams or diapers then how do you know you are an dl/*b?

Status
Not open for further replies.