• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya!

lookofdespair

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, I'm new to this community but am looking forward to making some new friends!

I'm 25, and I like to write stories/poetry/etc., and game in my free time. I also listen to a ton of music, and love to make playlists.

I'm mostly here to interact with others-- play online games, chat, and generally just find a sense of community in this uncommon interest that I've found myself in.

I'm an open book, and would love to chat with any of you if you want to send me a message!

Sorry this isn't the most exciting intro, I'm not great at these things. I can never write the beginning or the end of a story well, but I never seem have trouble with the in between!

Reactions: Edgewater, LaLoneDigi and lilbabyjooce
Welcome to the site! Thanks for the intro
What got you Intrested / started in diapers?

Reactions: Edgewater and lookofdespair
lookofdespair said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to this community but am looking forward to making some new friends!

I'm 25, and I like to write stories/poetry/etc., and game in my free time. I also listen to a ton of music, and love to make playlists.

I'm mostly here to interact with others-- play online games, chat, and generally just find a sense of community in this uncommon interest that I've found myself in.

I'm an open book, and would love to chat with any of you if you want to send me a message!

Sorry this isn't the most exciting intro, I'm not great at these things. I can never write the beginning or the end of a story well, but I never seem have trouble with the in between!
It’s a great intro, welcome to the community 😁👍🏻

welcome

SparkyDog said:
Welcome to the site! Thanks for the intro
What got you Intrested / started in diapers?
It's something that I've been interested in since I was very young, honestly! I'm just kinda coming to terms with it, and embracing it now!

Reactions: Edgewater
lookofdespair said:
It's something that I've been interested in since I was very young, honestly! I'm just kinda coming to terms with it, and embracing it now!
well you're at a perfect place to embrace it

Welcome to ADISC! You'll find a bevy of like-minded folks here. Have fun!

Writing a beginning seems a waste of time as short of all the standards that just act to fill a page or two, bring the reader into a setting that grabs their attention just seems more real life. Must the same with an ending, and especially if you come-up with a continuation.

Welcome to the wonderful world of ADISC! A unique place in which near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Now that is a opening in which has created an interest in opening the new doors that are available to you; Enjoy!!

Back