• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya Rotommowtom Here

Rotommowtom

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hiya I’m new here, as someone who loves diapers, but only occasionally

But I’d like to know what you guys think
So I’d like to have discussions Just to get to know the community a bit better.

So Regarding Diapers,
What do you like about them?
How often do you go in a diaper?
What’s your favorite brands?
Tapes or Pull-ups?
Are you a sometimes wearer or all the time?


(Any thing else ya wanna talk about let me know)
 
  • Like
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan, Jorelaxed, warmfeeling and 1 other person

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,152
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi, goodmorning Rotommowtom
I use them 24/7
I love using my plastic backed disposables because they allow me to go out due to my severe urinary incontinence.
I go many times in my diapers
My favorite brands are BetterDry, Seni Super, Confidri , Attends, Rearz, Tykeables
and definitely tapes.
Hey i'd love to chat anytime.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rotommowtom

Rotommowtom

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Jorelaxed said:
Hi, goodmorning Rotommowtom
I use them 24/7
I love using my plastic backed disposables because they allow me to go out due to my severe urinary incontinence.
I go many times in my diapers
My favorite brands are BetterDry, Seni Super, Confidri , Attends, Rearz, Tykeables
and definitely tapes.
Hey i'd love to chat anytime.
That’s neat, Neato I like those brands too. Though I personally have never heard of seni super, and have never tried confidri

You know what was weird, in my stash I have an unused old tykables waddler version and now I have the new version of tykables waddler the two next to each other feels pretty different. The old tykables waddler feels pretty thin and cheap but the new one now not only blue instead of green is also mush softer and is very thick and holds way more. So I just thought that was interesting.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Messages
414
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like wearing nappies. I like the warm feeling when I pee. I like to wear in bed as it saves me having to get up to use the toilet. I wear str8ups or overnights in bed. in the day and for going out I wear tena or betterdry. I also like to other brands. I have tried pull ups but have had a few leaks onto my clothing with those. so I
 

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Messages
414
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
so I use tapes now. im in the uk.
 

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,659
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hey ! Welcome to the club! 😊
I like tape diapers, my favourite lil Bella from rearz.
They make me feel warm and comfortable.
I only wear occasionally, but I use my binky daily, same reason - comfort.
I did start out as having a fetish , but that has pretty much died away..
But I am still attracted to diapers and the feeling I get from them.
Enjoy the site ! 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rotommowtom

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Messages
341
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
-I wear medical-type tape-on diapies, which I like because I like the feel of just having one on, the feel of letting go without having to stop what I'm doing, and the wet feeling after I go potty. I also like to have a leaky blow-out sometimes, and go potty til I'm soaked inside and out.
-Lately I've been wearing any time I'm not with people like at work.
-I'm wearing a Tranquility diapie right now. I sometimes wear cheap pullups if I'm only wearing for a while or going out to the store. I sometimes just wear CVS brand tape-on diapies. I would really like to try cloth and plastic pants but hate to spend the money because limited items like this are too expensive. I'd really like to wear "big-boy pants" (cloth trainers) as regular underpants, but again, cost too much.
-I'm mostly DL, and I'm not an AB, but maybe something of an AT (adult toddler), who knows full well how to go potty like a big boy but not ready to give up my diapies altogether.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rotommowtom

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,316
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rotommowtom said:
Hiya I’m new here, as someone who loves diapers, but only occasionally

But I’d like to know what you guys think
So I’d like to have discussions Just to get to know the community a bit better.

So Regarding Diapers,
What do you like about them?
How often do you go in a diaper?
What’s your favorite brands?
Tapes or Pull-ups?
Are you a sometimes wearer or all the time?


(Any thing else ya wanna talk about let me know)
Hello and welcome
I love wearing. probably once a week, would love to wear more. I only recently told my wife about my love for nappies, she’s been fine about it but I don’t want to overwhelm her.
I only buy plastic backed, love a bit of crinkle, I’ve got two different types at the moment, Tena Maxi, which I love and Rearz Barnyards, I do love these too but they are very big on me, even though I buy small size🤪.
What about yourself , what do you like to wear?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rotommowtom

Rotommowtom

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome
I love wearing. probably once a week, would love to wear more. I only recently told my wife about my love for nappies, she’s been fine about it but I don’t want to overwhelm her.
I only buy plastic backed, love a bit of crinkle, I’ve got two different types at the moment, Tena Maxi, which I love and Rearz Barnyards, I do love these too but they are very big on me, even though I buy small size🤪.
What about yourself , what do you like to wear?
I love Alphagatorz, it’s very cute (and finally has an animal mascot that’s something other than a mammal, it’s also super cozy, its crinkle is subtle so it’s discreet to wear outside the house, it’s pattern reminds me of an actual baby diaper, it holds a lot like a days worth of pee, I’ve tested it could hold up to 14 wettings (and probably a bit more)
(only problem is that the tapes kinda is a bit weak, but it seems like ABU is onto that)
That and they also sell out like hotcakes…

(Also I love other adult diaper brands that look babish but have alot of absorb act like critter caboose from rearz)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

Rotommowtom

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
oldpppants said:
-I wear medical-type tape-on diapies, which I like because I like the feel of just having one on, the feel of letting go without having to stop what I'm doing, and the wet feeling after I go potty. I also like to have a leaky blow-out sometimes, and go potty til I'm soaked inside and out.
-Lately I've been wearing any time I'm not with people like at work.
-I'm wearing a Tranquility diapie right now. I sometimes wear cheap pullups if I'm only wearing for a while or going out to the store. I sometimes just wear CVS brand tape-on diapies. I would really like to try cloth and plastic pants but hate to spend the money because limited items like this are too expensive. I'd really like to wear "big-boy pants" (cloth trainers) as regular underpants, but again, cost too much.
-I'm mostly DL, and I'm not an AB, but maybe something of an AT (adult toddler), who knows full well how to go potty like a big boy but not ready to give up my diapies altogether.
Same I’m a DL as well, but medical diapers personally don’t cut it for me, I like the huge absorbacy babyish type of diapers, but I understand if that’s not the kind that you enjoy
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

WolfG

Howling at the moon!
Est. Contributor
Messages
86
Age
33
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Rotommowtom said:
That’s neat, Neato I like those brands too. Though I personally have never heard of seni super, and have never tried confidri

You know what was weird, in my stash I have an unused old tykables waddler version and now I have the new version of tykables waddler the two next to each other feels pretty different. The old tykables waddler feels pretty thin and cheap but the new one now not only blue instead of green is also mush softer and is very thick and holds way more. So I just thought that was interesting.
Welcome!
Seni is a Polish brand, well my country. More absorbent are Seni Trio and most absorbent one is Seni Quatro.
It's the one on the right (Seni Quatro). On the left, ABU AlphaGatorZ for comparison. Both in size M

@Jorelaxed Are you from Poland? You don't have to answer, I don't want to be cocky. I am just curious.
 

Attachments

  • 3333333.jpg
    3333333.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed

WolfG

Howling at the moon!
Est. Contributor
Messages
86
Age
33
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Rotommowtom said:
I love Alphagatorz, it’s very cute (and finally has an animal mascot that’s something other than a mammal, it’s also super cozy, its crinkle is subtle so it’s discreet to wear outside the house, it’s pattern reminds me of an actual baby diaper, it holds a lot like a days worth of pee, I’ve tested it could hold up to 14 wettings (and probably a bit more)
(only problem is that the tapes kinda is a bit weak, but it seems like ABU is onto that)
That and they also sell out like hotcakes…

(Also I love other adult diaper brands that look babish but have alot of absorb act like critter caboose from rearz)
Yep ABUs stuff sells quick!
Are you sure about 14 wettings?
In my case, AlphaGatorZ withstands an average of 3-4 emptying a full bladder. I am not saying that this diaper is not very absorbent, it is quite the opposite. This is one of the few where I can get wet while lying on my stomach and not think about leaks.
And when it comes to tapes, I've never had a problem, my guess it's a matter of how our bodies are built, the shape and stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,659
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
WolfG said:
Yep ABUs stuff sells quick!
Are you sure about 14 wettings?
In my case, AlphaGatorZ withstands an average of 3-4 emptying a full bladder. I am not saying that this diaper is not very absorbent, it is quite the opposite. This is one of the few where I can get wet while lying on my stomach and not think about leaks.
And when it comes to tapes, I've never had a problem, my guess it's a matter of how our bodies are built, the shape and stuff.
Yup. Its about body shape. You will find some fits work better even with a lower "SAP" rating , it's really about your thigh measurements , bum size.. last your waist.
Really that's why 4 tapes are a better option , snug up the thigh area first , then tape on..
I suppose baby's haven't been working out all that much , not running and cycling and similar.. so less need for lower tapes.. 🤔
 

NaughtyBoiNathan

🙊TAKEN! Lewis 🥰 Is my world 🌈❤️
Est. Contributor
Messages
487
Age
25
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Rotommowtom said:
Hiya I’m new here, as someone who loves diapers, but only occasionally

But I’d like to know what you guys think
So I’d like to have discussions Just to get to know the community a bit better.

So Regarding Diapers,
What do you like about them?
How often do you go in a diaper?
What’s your favorite brands?@NaughtyBoiNathan.pngAww.jpg
Tapes or Pull-ups?
Are you a sometimes wearer or all the time?


(Any thing else ya wanna talk about let me know)
What's not to love about these! I wear 24/7, no poo pee only, bladder defect from birth permanent Urinary Incontinence. Wellcome onboard, have fun! :giggle: :) 🍡🕺
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kittyinpink

Rotommowtom

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
WolfG said:
Yep ABUs stuff sells quick!
Are you sure about 14 wettings?
In my case, AlphaGatorZ withstands an average of 3-4 emptying a full bladder. I am not saying that this diaper is not very absorbent, it is quite the opposite. This is one of the few where I can get wet while lying on my stomach and not think about leaks.
And when it comes to tapes, I've never had a problem, my guess it's a matter of how our bodies are built, the shape and stuff.
Nah, it’s just that I have a small bladder and I have to pee often and I guess in smaller volume than normal?
Still regardless Alphagatorz is great because it can hold a ton
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed

Rotommowtom

Est. Contributor
Messages
33
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
WolfG said:
Welcome!
Seni is a Polish brand, well my country. More absorbent are Seni Trio and most absorbent one is Seni Quatro.
It's the one on the right (Seni Quatro). On the left, ABU AlphaGatorZ for comparison. Both in size M

@Jorelaxed Are you from Poland? You don't have to answer, I don't want to be cocky. I am just curious.
That’s interesting, but nah I don’t live there. But hey that diaper looks cool
 
Top