Hiya! (not a karate chop :P )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Sissy
Hi everyone! I'm Jade and I come from the land down under!
My interests in the community are of the TB/LG nature, usually I class myself around age 4. Oh I'm a guy, just thought it worth mentioning since I'm under a female username. Joined up so I could get a wider perspective on it all and just to have some chatting too do.

Other interests include motorbiking, music, reading and gaming.
Umm I tend to sort of float in and out viewing forums so I can be quite inconsistent (annoying I know). I sort of tend to ramble on and end up missing what I meant too say and at the moment I've run out of thought on what too put in this post. So.. I'll stop.

~Jade

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome!

I am happy to hear that Australia has motorbiking. What type of motorcycles are common down there?

Please feel free to post and enjoy your time here.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around when ever you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

Role
Sissy
Hiy~ *gets knocked out*
Looks like I lied about my post *Gets out the smelling salts*

I am happy to hear that Australia has motorbiking. What type of motorcycles are common down there?
We got all kinds! Harleys (choppers) are pretty common along with a boat load of japanese rockets (mostly Yamaha and Hondas). Trail riding and MX is pretty big here too.

Myself, I have a Kawasaki road bike and little mini bike :p

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
J-Jade?! D:

Oh, wait. You're not that Jade.
You're not going to fire giant lightning at me, are you?

*cough*
Now that my obscure reference is done, Weclome to ADISC, and I hope you make lots of new friends here. n.n

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I thought you were threatening me... But your not so welcome to ADISC!

Have fun on the forums!

Role
Sissy
Nope I got over my 'E-Thug' stage a few years back, Fighting over the internet is pretty pointless is turns out... Who would have guessed?

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!

Oh a quick question, someone gave me a rep point and it came up with a new rep message but I couldn't find it anywhere in my messages... now its gone. Confused :dunno:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Click "User CP" in the top left (sorta under the big ADISC picture) and scroll down to the bottom. It will show your rep pointage there.

Role
Sissy
Click "User CP" in the top left (sorta under the big ADISC picture) and scroll down to the bottom. It will show your rep pointage there.
Thank you muchly! Now I wont go insane searching for it for hours :damnpc: hehe

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Muahahahaa! Aussies are taking over!

Welcome, Jade! Might I ask what city you're from?

Plus, I practice Karate, "chops" don't exist. And for anyone who is curious, the kiai (literally shout in Rōmaji) is to "release the spirit". if you want to know more about Karate, I can tell you, but I'll have to kill you. (Just kidding!) :p

Role
Sissy
Im from Hobart and NO I do not have two heads, despite popular belief about Tasmanians. I use to do karate and enjoyed it alot :D up until I quit after nearly having some ribs broken by a guy 2 belts higher than me. I want to go back and start again but in a different style, something technical, I enjoy doing the karta (the "dance" sort of things) not sure if my spelling is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.