• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya! New puppy on the block.

PuppyKry

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hiya! I'm cheating and using the cheat guidelines in this, so excuse that. :p
I'm bad at generalizing my life lol.

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a Little/Pup and I tend to be fairly shy and quiet, but open up once people get to know me.

I'm a disabled transman who runs his own business. I spend a lot of time working towards growing that, or doing art commissions.
Otherwise, I mainly play video games and watch stuff on YouTube or some other streaming service - I love cartoons, of course, and am a not-so-secret fan of horror movies.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm here because I am new to expressing my Little side, and while I'm not personally interested in diapers or certain things like that, I do really like being able to regress once and a while (willfully - I have NEAD which makes me do it non-willfully sometimes) just to destress at the end of the day with my boyfriend. I figured it's always good to be part of a community!

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I'm a big lover of digital art and video games (as I stated before) and those things take up the majority of my time because they're most of what I have.
I also really enjoy going out into nature, and especially love animals - I go out of my way all the time just to sneak peeks at cute little critters when we're on walks!

I used to work with Pre-K kids before my mental health took a hit and the world exploded, and that still remains my dream job that I hope to get back to someday.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm mostly here to talk with like-minded people and get some ideas on how to express myself in Littlespace, and maybe even get some tips on how to include my boyfriend in that space as well. He's not "up to date" with all this kind of stuff, but he's doing his best to be supportive and I'd love to hear from any other caregivers/mommies/daddies about how I can have him join me without making him feel silly.

Overall, I'm really just glad to have found a supportive community of individuals like me.
I can't wait to see where this leads! c:

Hello PuppyKry and welcome to the group.

No shame in using the guild it made a very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

welcome to adisc!

Back