• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya, I'm new here. anyone else from London?

Babyboye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm new here and looking to make some AB/DL/Daddy fwends in London.
I'm learning so much about myself from diapering, hypno and accepting being a baby more and more on my 'days off'. Just love the feeling of a wet or full nappy.

I want to work up to having a playdate with another little or with a daddy who wants to look after me a little, playing with me, changing my diaper etc.

Who here has had any great experiences with others? feel free to share :)

Reactions: DLinEx and BabyRobbie
I ended up marring my mommy

hello and welcome to ADISC.

Welcome , not London but not massively far away from there

Hello

Hi London based here. Happy to chat

Hi. London based and happy to chat

Hi, not form London, still from the south tho, would love to chat

Hey everyone, thanks for your welcome messages :) it feels like a supportive community

Reactions: BenNevis
Hi! 🙂

Welcome to the site! I really have found it to be such a lovely supportive experience and hope you have the same experience. I’m actually in London quite a lot and would be more than happy to chat

Babyboye said:
Hi, I'm new here and looking to make some AB/DL/Daddy fwends in London.
I'm learning so much about myself from diapering, hypno and accepting being a baby more and more on my 'days off'. Just love the feeling of a wet or full nappy.

I want to work up to having a playdate with another little or with a daddy who wants to look after me a little, playing with me, changing my diaper etc.

Who here has had any great experiences with others? feel free to share :)
Hi mate east london any good look for nappy fun

BenNevis said:
Hi! 🙂

Welcome to the site! I really have found it to be such a lovely supportive experience and hope you have the same experience. I’m actually in London quite a lot and would be more than happy to chat
Hi! I’m in London for a few days if you’d like to meet! :)

Reactions: Babyboye
Hi mate east london like you into diaper fun

paddedlondonmeets said:
Would like meet east london

paddedlondonmeets said:
Hey, sounds great! Would be great to show you around all the nice places whilst safely diapered :)
I'm trying to look for groups of ab/dls to regularly meet up also, but I'm finding that difficult to find

BabyRobbie said:
Hi, not form London, still from the south tho, would love to chat
Hey how's it going? sorry for the late reply! i've been enjoying the sun today with friends. what have you been up to?

Hi mate east london any good like diaper mate

hi I'm 40 year old guy from London UK and I got disability it just mean I can't talk in right way and words come out all wrong and to let u all know I can't wear here I still live with family and share bedroom with someone and it not easy to have no friend to hangout with but I would love friend to have with but I very shy and worry peoples will take piss out of me and think way I talk is funny and I scare about be in ABDL community online because few members try to out me online to my family and scare me out of community and websites and I'm into antiques,cooking,walking,the zoo,horror movies,80's and old older music,museums,art galleries and make art,take pics,spiritual,haunted and abandoned places,national trust,english heritage and to let u all know I'm asexual

Hello and welcome!

Back