• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya from Iceland

littleiceland

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey guys. Wanted to introduce myself a bit.

I'm a 30 something from Iceland who's been into the kink life for a long while now. I'm a university graduate starting my masters soon. Love all things ABDL.

Looking forward to conversing with you!

-A

Reactions: Bailedacademic, Diapercutie, ILuvDiapers and 7 others
Hello littleiceland and welcome to the group

Nice introduction.

Just out of curiosity what are some of your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Reactions: Edgewater
littleiceland said:

I'm a 30 something from Iceland who's been into the kink life for a long while now. I'm a university graduate starting my masters soon. Love all things ABDL.

-A
Hello and welcome

Reactions: Edgewater, littleiceland and Abdlbaby1983
Hello and welcome.😃

Reactions: Edgewater and littleiceland
egor said:
Hello littleiceland and welcome to the group

Nice introduction.

Just out of curiosity what are some of your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor
Hey and thanks for the reply!

My main hobby these days is relearning the piano after a long time away. I'm a bit of a musician so I have a lot of instruments but piano is something I really want to get better at!

Best
A

Welcome!

Welcome! Iceland is at the top of my list for places to visit. You live in a beautiful country!

Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

squishiestlittleboy said:
Welcome! Iceland is at the top of my list for places to visit. You live in a beautiful country!
Woah! Sorry for the late reply but you should defintely visit. If you do send me a message and I'll forward some cool sights and recommendations :)

Welcome, @littleiceland! Hmm, I wonder if I've run across another Icelander here... Maybe not! Yours is really an interesting little corner of the world. Best of luck with your studies, and I hope you find the site fun and supportive.

I've been thinking about playing through FFVII Remake again. It definitely saved me from cabin fever when COVID hit.

Reactions: Edgewater and littleiceland
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: littleiceland
hello there and welcome you can shoot me a message if you want i am also from iceland

Hello I'm from iceland as well ^^

Is that final fantasy in the thumb nail?

Hello and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire, USA.
I also have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Hey Iceland! Welcome! That’s on my list of places to potentially move to! I’ve heard the culture of the Nordic countries are well suited for autistic people! I’m in the US and I think it pretty much sucks here. What’s life like there? It looks beautiful in pictures

• Wow
IDK said:
Hey Iceland! Welcome! That’s on my list of places to potentially move to! I’ve heard the culture of the Nordic countries are well suited for autistic people! I’m in the US and I think it pretty much sucks here. What’s life like there? It looks beautiful in pictures
I apologize if I said something wrong, I didn’t mean to. 😢

Hey! Nice to see that im not the only one from Iceland with this kink!

Reactions: Edgewater and ILuvDiapers
littleiceland said:

-A
Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a good time here, and enjoy yourself. Good luck with your masters. Seems we have a few members of the community from Iceland. (y) :giggle:

littleiceland said:

-A
Were do you buy your diapers

Back