• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya eveyone! ^_^

yakedy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello you wonderful people!

I'd like to introduce myself to this fantastic community, i'm Alex, from the UK and a little.

Looking forward to meeting lots of super interesting people and learning a lot about eveyone as well as myself from you all ^.^
I've been a little for many many years now and wanting to make more friends who understand and share the same dynamic in life. Most of my irl friends just don't get it which is pretty understandable 😅
Special mention for those who love anime, please do send me any recommendations.

Have a great weekend,
Alex

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diapercutie, Edgewater and 2 others
yakedy said:

I'd like to introduce myself to this fantastic community, i'm Alex, from the UK and a little.

Looking forward to meeting lots of super interesting people and learning a lot about eveyone as well as myself from you all ^.^
I've been a little for many many years now and wanting to make more friends who understand and share the same dynamic in life. Most of my irl friends just don't get it which is pretty understandable 😅
Special mention for those who love anime, please do send me any recommendations.

Have a great weekend,
Alex
Hello Alex, welcome to the community, I’m in the uk too, Northeast, hope you have with us

Reactions: Edgewater and yakedy
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater
Hey Alex!

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here, I've found it to be such a lovely supportive community.

You'll have no problem making friends here, everyone is really kind and friendly and people just understand it which is lovely.

Welcome again! :)

warmfeeling said:
Hello Alex, welcome to the community, I’m in the uk too, Northeast, hope you have with us
yakedy said:

Have a great weekend,
Alex
That was meant to say, hope you have fun with us 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater and BenNevis
Hello

yakedy said:

Have a great weekend,
Alex
Hi and welcome Alex.
Anime you say, mmm, I have so much I can talk about anime 🤭
I don't know your tastes, so I cannot do a full recommendations, but this are some of my favorites:

- Spy x Family
- Bochi the Rock
- That time I got Reincarnated as Slime
- Ranking of Kings
- The way of the Househusband (funny)
- So I'm a spider, so what? (furry)
- Skeleton Knight (Just Ponta is enough :p)
- I'm Quitting Heroing (very good anime)
- Miss Kuroitsu from the Monster Development (it's funny)
- Law of Ueki (it's older, but I remember It with fondness)
- BNA (if you didn't see It... See It now)
- The Legend of Vox Machina (DnD fan)
- Handyman Saitou (From this season)
- Camfire Cooking in another world (This Season, Fel is the cutest wolfy)

I tried to avoid adding the more typical shonnens, that are in all the lists of anime favorites.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater, Mallowmarsh and yakedy
The greatest OVA of all time.

Giant-Robo1.jpg
vlcsnap-2015-01-17-22h09m08s97.png
Giant-Robo-1.jpg

Original English 90s Animaze/Manga dub. Rare case were the English version is superior and more melodramatic.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaLoneDigi and Edgewater
lilithra said:
Hi and welcome Alex.
Anime you say, mmm, I have so much I can talk about anime 🤭
I don't know your tastes, so I cannot do a full recommendations, but this are some of my favorites:

- Spy x Family
- Bochi the Rock
- That time I got Reincarnated as Slime
- Ranking of Kings
- The way of the Househusband (funny)
- So I'm a spider, so what? (furry)
- Skeleton Knight (Just Ponta is enough :p)
- I'm Quitting Heroing (very good anime)
- Miss Kuroitsu from the Monster Development (it's funny)
- Law of Ueki (it's older, but I remember It with fondness)
- BNA (if you didn't see It... See It now)
- The Legend of Vox Machina (DnD fan)
- Handyman Saitou (From this season)
- Camfire Cooking in another world (This Season, Fel is the cutest wolfy)

I tried to avoid adding the more typical shonnens, that are in all the lists of anime favorites.
Wow! What a list! Thanks for that, a few on there I had not considered watching. I just finished Spy x Family recently and loved it. That Time I Got Reincarnated as A Slime is one of my favs, but I am a bit of a Isakei fan xD
Campire is next on the list for certain too! Also waiting fo Vinland to finish to binge....

Reactions: Edgewater and lilithra
Welcome to ADISC

yakedy said:
Wow! What a list! Thanks for that, a few on there I had not considered watching. I just finished Spy x Family recently and loved it. That Time I Got Reincarnated as A Slime is one of my favs, but I am a bit of a Isakei fan xD
Campire is next on the list for certain too! Also waiting fo Vinland to finish to binge....
Isekai fan, then you will like from the list "so I'm a spider, so what?" And maybe "Skeleton Knight" If you didn't see them.
I didn't add all the isekais I like to not overload the list but:

- The Dungeon of Black Company
- Reincarnated as a Sword
- Tanya the Evil
- Konosuba
- Ascendant of a Bookworm (It was so wholesome for my little)

This 5 are isekais too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater, Mallowmarsh and yakedy
lilithra said:
Isekai fan, then you will like from the list "so I'm a spider, so what?" And maybe "Skeleton Knight" If you didn't see them.
I didn't add all the isekais I like to not overload the list but:

- The Dungeon of Black Company
- Reincarnated as a Sword
- Tanya the Evil
- Konosuba
- Ascendant of a Bookworm (It was so wholesome for my little)

This 5 are isekais too.You have just
You have just made my weekend, thanks! :love:

Reactions: lilithra and Edgewater
Have not read/watched a lot of anima in a while but, one of my favorites were Saiyuki. It’s a really good one!

yakedy said:

Have a great weekend,
Alex
Welcome to the site!
My little is from the UK but, we now live in California. Though, someday if we are able to we definitely want to move back. It’s so beautiful over there.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to the unique and wonderful world of ADISC. A place in which near everyone here is wearing a diaper.
Enjoy!

Reactions: yakedy
yakedy said:
You have just made my weekend, thanks! :love:
A pleasure to be of help to a fellow anime fan 🤭

• Love
Reactions: yakedy and Edgewater
Mallowmarsh said:
Welcome to the site!
My little is from the UK but, we now live in California. Though, someday if we are able to we definitely want to move back. It’s so beautiful over there.
Thank you 😄. I guess it's a tough decision, I go to California quite often for conferences and I love it there. I guess I would miss the seasons though. If only one were rich enough to have several homes in different countries 😅

Saiyuki was awesome! I really need to re-watch that one.

yakedy said:
Thank you 😄. I guess it's a tough decision, I go to California quite often for conferences and I love it there. I guess I would miss the seasons though. If only one were rich enough to have several homes in different countries 😅

Saiyuki was awesome! I really need to re-watch that one.
I think that is what I loved most about it honestly, the seasons. Though it is so beautiful here and we have nice weather all year round! Though this year we have had some weird weather.

That would be nice. 😂

It was one of my favorites. I used to watch that and Van Helsing. I can’t remember all of them but, I used to watch so many and attend anime conventions every year lol

Hello and welcome Alex.🙂

Reactions: yakedy
Back