hiya everyone, im a pretty puppy ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky the puppy

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
hello everyone, im sky...im new here, i truly have no idea what to say but if you want to ask questions i will happily answer them...im really bad at this introduction think arent i?

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Just tell us about yourself. Doesn't have to be AB/DL related. In mine I just put my interests, that I was in college, and general stuff like that.

And welcome. = )

sky the puppy

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
oh..ok, well im really into video games, reading and just hanging out with my friends, im a really good definition of a tomboy really, i rearly wear skirts and i would rather be shot than wear a dress, and 90 % of my friends are guys umm...what else is there?

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Yeay, another girl gamer! *Is a huge nerd* Video games, anime, Gaia, Magic:The Gathering, all sorts of nerdy stuff. = D

sky the puppy

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
*huggles her to death* then your already in my top ten of people on here lol ^^ what kinda video games, and i love magic

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Mostly old Nintendo. SNES and N64 are my faves. Super Mario World is my favorite video game of all time, with Dance Dance Revolution not far behind.

My boyfriend, Tafshin, and I play MtG when we can. You'll meet him soon, he should be home from work any minute. ^_^

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy the site, there are a lot of great people to meet and hang out with here.

Role
Private
mmm, halo, the college staple. Unfortunately I don't have an xbox so I satisfy myself with TF2, HL2, Deus Ex, and Zombie Panic.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I never got into Halo or any FPS. Too many weapons. *shrug*

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Zeldo: Ocarina of Time is in my top 5. = ) I didn't like the one for the Wii though. Seemed to jerky.

baby_jakey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome and have fun here. So tell us about your tb life, if ur one life. Why you wear? stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.