• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya everyone here's my introduction

Cascade1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi I've never really done anything like this before so I'm sorry if my writing is a little wonky from nerves. It seems the best way to get started is to just jump right into introducing myself. I love reading and actually have read the harry potter series 17 times all the way through (book 1-7 if that wasn't clear lol) back in the dark days of middle school I got bullied a bunch so books became my refuge. I might have gone over board on the harry potter through lol. I really like fantasy and scifi books they are my favorites. I'm also a huge folklore buff I love reading about different cultures stories and about myths and legends. If you sat me down I could talk you're ears off about myths and legends. I also am kinda a writer, I've never had anything published and I've never been particularly good at spelling (praise be spellcheck my saving grace lol) but I still love to write stories. I'm always writing something considering I play dungeons and dragons with a large group of my friends on a regular bi weekly basis and since I DM for them they keep me busy lol (if you don't know DM stands for dungeon master a really fancy name for the person who basically just runs the game and makes the entire game story up I really love it lol) I'm not really sure how long this is supposed to be so I don't want to take up too much of you're time I just wanted to kind of take a step into accepting myself I've really had trouble accepting this part of me and after some of my friends found out (that's a long story lol) and they actually accepted it and I realized that maybe locking myself up and telling myself that the parts of me that harbor this are wrong maybe Its ok to not think of myself as some monster that no one can accept or love maybe I should try and see what this part of me is instead of hiding it from myself. I'm sorry I know this is a long read but I just want to say thank you for taking the time. Have a wonderful day/night/afternoon or what ever lol and again hello and thanks from Cascade :)

Hello Cascade1 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hello egor I appreciate you're response I should have maybe made my intro shorter but I digress lol.

Hello there cascade and welcome to the group
I know all about D&D as I’m a DM my self, currently working on a demonic campaign for my group and writing out the next parts of the story they are taking. If you ever want to bounce ideas off me, feel free to.

Also we all feel strange when we first realize that we like diapers but it gets better. Almost 2 years ago I was blushing as I bought a small pack of pull ups from a convince store, now I’m sitting in my dorm is a soaked adult diaper and jeans, working on D&D and school. Give your like for diaper some space and learn to live with it instead of against it.
Hope to see you around the forums, and remember if the party is not half dead or on low health you need to DM harder :)

Thank you honestly, you are 100% correct about nearly killing you're players by the way, and I might take you up on that offer some time lol, I've been dealing with this for a while and after reading through this sight I realize that's a common thing I'm starting to figure out more about myself through this sight than I have in my whole life, if that makes sense lol. I seriously appreciate the advice and it might have honestly made me tear up a little but dont tell anyone ;) lol so thanks lol

I have definitely heard about it, a friend of mine swears by it but I haven't really gotten into it lol DND is the role playing game I know best however I've been really interested in trying some new ones lol, I'll make sure to read you're story so far also it's always interesting to see what parties get up to in different games lol.

Hi Cascade! That's really cool you're into stories and sci fi and myth stuff! I haven't read the full Potter series but I read 1-3, unfortunately my school forced us to read for AR points and that took a lot of enjoyment out of reading. I also enjoyed the Eragon books, LOOOOOONG read but I like the story and just took it slow. I now have Audible since I can have headphones on at my job I like getting books on there. Looking into some wolf / werewolf / dragon / adventure books, and other myth books if you happen to recommend any, please let me know! And welcome again

I wonder how hard it would be to set up an online D&D game with a bunch of people from adisc in it? Because that may be a fun thing to do.

JWolf said:
Hi Cascade! That's really cool you're into stories and sci fi and myth stuff! I haven't read the full Potter series but I read 1-3, unfortunately my school forced us to read for AR points and that took a lot of enjoyment out of reading. I also enjoyed the Eragon books, LOOOOOONG read but I like the story and just took it slow. I now have Audible since I can have headphones on at my job I like getting books on there. Looking into some wolf / werewolf / dragon / adventure books, and other myth books if you happen to recommend any, please let me know! And welcome again

Ohhhhh gosh jwolf the Eragon books where fantastic I read those as well and loved them the ending was extremely thought provoking like how the bad guy was beat lol. I would really recommend the hobbit if you haven't read it, especially since you have Audible, it's a really good book to listen too and the lord of the rings is the grandfather of fantasy also things by CS Lewis he wrote The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe but honestly if you've just seen the movie you're missing out on so much the book is fantastic.

ThePhotographer said:
I wonder how hard it would be to set up an online D&D game with a bunch of people from adisc in it? Because that may be a fun thing to do.

You know photographer it probably wouldn't really be super hard, roll 20 is a really good online table top resource, you can host games from your browser and invite people to play dnd or any other table top. They actually have rule books on the website that are easy to access while playing. It has video and voice also however for privacy, voice alone might be better for the shyer people lol. The best thing of all though is that its entirely free and other than a little learning period to figure out how it works it's pretty quick and easy to set up lol.

JWolf said:
...unfortunately my school forced us to read for AR points and that took a lot of enjoyment out of reading.

Agreed. I love reading but I almost always hated the books that we were assigned to read (although, to be honest, some of these books I probably would have read and like a lot if it wasn't an assignment!).

Hey welcome

Cascade1 said:
Ohhhhh gosh jwolf the Eragon books where fantastic I read those as well and loved them the ending was extremely thought provoking like how the bad guy was beat lol. I would really recommend the hobbit if you haven't read it, especially since you have Audible, it's a really good book to listen too and the lord of the rings is the grandfather of fantasy also things by CS Lewis he wrote The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe but honestly if you've just seen the movie you're missing out on so much the book is fantastic.
Thanks so much! I'll check into them, we have the book somewhere but not sure where, dad got it and I never got around to reading it, did see the movie and it was pretty good. I enjoyed the Eragon movie then read the book and was like waaaaaaait a minute lol it seemed so different, still enjoyed it though haha

Back