Hiya all! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
lordy I wanna get back into this site again x3

Anyways, for those that remember me, I am kingdomcub ^^ anyone is welcome to call me kingdom or teddy ( a nickname given to me by a few in the community)

I am a 3 year old grizzly cub, and I am male! ^^;
I'm just a sissy boi cub is all. I am full babyfur and wear when I can x3 Being only 17 irl im a bit limited.
I wuv meeting new friends so dun be afraid to talk to mes! ^^

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Well welcome Kingdom. I can't say I remember you but welcome anyhow.

Have fun and don't be too shy to post around. We won't bite (hard ;))

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hey kingdomcub, welcome.
I love that drawing, and your avvy! did you do these?
well i can't say i remember you, but i guess you'll already know we're quite a friendly bunch, so stick around for a bit and you'll get to meet the whole gang ^^,

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Welcome Kingdomcub :)
Well done with the pictures too :)

Role
Babyfur, Sissy
hey kingdomcub, welcome.
I love that drawing, and your avvy! did you do these?
well i can't say i remember you, but i guess you'll already know we're quite a friendly bunch, so stick around for a bit and you'll get to meet the whole gang ^^,
hehe thx, and no, my avvy is part of my marci badge and the other drawing was done by blue-ferret

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yay - the kingdomcub is back! :grouphug:

*dusts off the crown and returns it to kingdom* :biggrin:

Enjoy the new forum and post around!

Peachy

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hey there Kingdomcubby. It'll be nice to get to know you... I am an oldish portly padded raccoon of indeterminate age, though not a babyfur. I guess I am a *fur. Your piccy tells a lot about your online persona. You looks like you'll be funs to haf awound :) *huggles a crinkly teddy* :hug:

Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Hey there Kingdomcubby. It'll be nice to get to know you... I am an oldish portly padded raccoon of indeterminate age, though not a babyfur. I guess I am a *fur. Your piccy tells a lot about your online persona. You looks like you'll be funs to haf awound :) *huggles a crinkly teddy* :hug:
jus dun call me a girl ^^;;;

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
jus dun call me a girl ^^;;;
Yah, sure! Hee hee... You are the first to ask this; there are others around who want to be called girls and some people don't want to! No problem Kingdomcub, you are a male babyfur teddybear in a dress. And aren't you just adowable!

Last edited:
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Yah, sure! Hee hee... You are the first to ask this; there are others around who want to be called girls and some people don't want to! No problem Kingdomcub, you are a male babyfur teddybear in a dress. And aren't you just adowable!
*giggleblushes at both of you*

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hello fellow Marylander! Welcome back to our community! I hope to see you around.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
* fits a Kingdomcubbiebear into a big wide raccoon huggle :arms:*

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
Welcome back kingdomcub! :)

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
At least you're a sissy... I mistook some "normal" babyfurs for girls the first time I saw them. XD Ain't you a cute lil girl *pinches cheek*

And a stalker, it's possible to see who watched your profile through the User CP. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.