• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hiya all! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
lordy I wanna get back into this site again x3

Anyways, for those that remember me, I am kingdomcub ^^ anyone is welcome to call me kingdom or teddy ( a nickname given to me by a few in the community)

I am a 3 year old grizzly cub, and I am male! ^^;
I'm just a sissy boi cub is all. I am full babyfur and wear when I can x3 Being only 17 irl im a bit limited.
I wuv meeting new friends so dun be afraid to talk to mes! ^^

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Well welcome Kingdom. I can't say I remember you but welcome anyhow.

Have fun and don't be too shy to post around. We won't bite (hard ;))

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hey kingdomcub, welcome.
I love that drawing, and your avvy! did you do these?
well i can't say i remember you, but i guess you'll already know we're quite a friendly bunch, so stick around for a bit and you'll get to meet the whole gang ^^,

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Welcome Kingdomcub :)
Well done with the pictures too :)

Role
Babyfur, Sissy
hey kingdomcub, welcome.
I love that drawing, and your avvy! did you do these?
well i can't say i remember you, but i guess you'll already know we're quite a friendly bunch, so stick around for a bit and you'll get to meet the whole gang ^^,
hehe thx, and no, my avvy is part of my marci badge and the other drawing was done by blue-ferret

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yay - the kingdomcub is back! :grouphug:

*dusts off the crown and returns it to kingdom* :biggrin:

Enjoy the new forum and post around!

Peachy

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hey there Kingdomcubby. It'll be nice to get to know you... I am an oldish portly padded raccoon of indeterminate age, though not a babyfur. I guess I am a *fur. Your piccy tells a lot about your online persona. You looks like you'll be funs to haf awound :) *huggles a crinkly teddy* :hug:

Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Hey there Kingdomcubby. It'll be nice to get to know you... I am an oldish portly padded raccoon of indeterminate age, though not a babyfur. I guess I am a *fur. Your piccy tells a lot about your online persona. You looks like you'll be funs to haf awound :) *huggles a crinkly teddy* :hug:
jus dun call me a girl ^^;;;

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
jus dun call me a girl ^^;;;
Yah, sure! Hee hee... You are the first to ask this; there are others around who want to be called girls and some people don't want to! No problem Kingdomcub, you are a male babyfur teddybear in a dress. And aren't you just adowable!

Last edited:
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Yah, sure! Hee hee... You are the first to ask this; there are others around who want to be called girls and some people don't want to! No problem Kingdomcub, you are a male babyfur teddybear in a dress. And aren't you just adowable!
*giggleblushes at both of you*

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hello fellow Marylander! Welcome back to our community! I hope to see you around.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
* fits a Kingdomcubbiebear into a big wide raccoon huggle :arms:*

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome back kingdomcub! :)

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
At least you're a sissy... I mistook some "normal" babyfurs for girls the first time I saw them. XD Ain't you a cute lil girl *pinches cheek*

And a stalker, it's possible to see who watched your profile through the User CP. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.