Hit a purge pretty bad. No desire to wear at all.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Even feel quite disgusted as I spent over £500 a various nappies in the Binge and now have a bedroom full of IC nappy packets with no way to hide.

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
bobbilly said:
Even feel quite disgusted as I spent over £500 a various nappies in the Binge and now have a bedroom full of IC nappy packets with no way to hide.
just remember this when you want to binge if you were really incontinent you wouldn't have much choice in the matter I hope you feel that this is the right decision for you and have a wonderful Christmas

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Do you have to hide your stuff in your current living arrangement?
In another post I saw you mentioned that you had been wearing 24/7 and started to have regrets over it. Did you purchase before this or after?
You are who you are and there’s nothing wrong with it if its not hurting anyone. If you have a choice to wear then it’s easy enough to sell at least some of your stock? If not then it’s all good to be used eventually?

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Don't throw them away. Find someplace to store them until you have need once again to wear diapers. We've all been through this multiple times. I learned long ago my desire to wear diapers and rubber pants would never go away permanently so what wasted money by throwing them away when you tire of wearing? Save yourself some grief.

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Lyric said:
Don't throw them away. Find someplace to store them until you have need once again to wear diapers. We've all been through this multiple times. I learned long ago my desire to wear diapers and rubber pants would never go away permanently so what wasted money by throwing them away when you tire of wearing? Save yourself some grief.
some of us don't have a whole lot of choice

babyspade

Pronouns: he/him
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My desire to wear comes in waves. I'll want to wear all the time and then it's back to not wearing at all because I don't have the energy to. I would store them away somewhere if you can, and wait until the urge hits again.

Reactions: stinkape

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I get conflicting feelings every once in a while, I think it’s perfectly normal, sometimes I don’t want anything to do with diapers or little things, usually it all just stays in the draws or closet, when the desire come back to wear, im thankful to have them available at a moments notice.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Some days I want to wear and some days I don't. It doesn't bother me but I know I'm not throwing anything away because I'll want it back in a few days or weeks.

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have severe purge cycles and self loathing. I manage to suppress throwing my cloth nappies and rubbers away just!

AComputerGuy

Not a BIG KID yet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
bobbilly said:
It's simple

The feelings of a purge are super powerful it makes you do stuff illogically

This also goes for the feelings when they come back

Reactions: bobbilly

outdoors

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I grew up as a daytime wetter. When I was 18, I went to college and threw away all the wetting clothes I had, including those from back in the day that I couldn't fit anymore. I decided to have a personality makeover and suddenly start wanting to know women. Well, that didn't happen. I think 3 weeks later, I went to Foot Locker and bought some interesting wetting shorts. I still mourn the loss of that box I pushed into the dumpster and I'll never do that again. I never did get interested in women either.