• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ablittlestboiii

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Hey my name is Jewlz and I’m in the Salt Lake City area! I would love to make some friends in my area. I honestly think it’s time to have a super strong, tight knit community here and I would love to help put that together whether it’s online or in person. I love my teddy JJ (he says hi), I wear diapers 24/7 due to OAB and I believe being an adult toddler is the best way to live. I also have a huge Squishmallow collection.

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello ablittlestboiii and welcome to the group.

Reactions: ablittlestboiii and Edgewater
Hello and welcome!.😃

Reactions: ablittlestboiii and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to the unique world of ADISC! A wonderful place in which near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: ablittlestboiii
egor said:
Hello ablittlestboiii and welcome to the group.
Thank you 😊 What’s your kitties name?

Jorelaxed said:
Hello and welcome!.😃
Thank you so much 😊 Everyone is so nice on here.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to the unique world of ADISC! A wonderful place in which near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
You are so nice! Thank you. I wish the whole world was like this community and just accepted that diapers are the best underwear.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
ablittlestboiii said:
Thank you 😊 What’s your kitties name?
Little Sweetie Sweetheart

Reactions: ablittlestboiii
ablittlestboiii said:
I love my teddy
Hello and welcome !

My name is Teddy by the way 😄

Welcome, @ablittlestboiii! I need somebody to buy me some Squishmallows so I can pretend that getting them wasn’t my idea, heh.

Anyway, best of luck getting a group going. I know there are other Utahans here. (Keep in mind that we’re not a meetup site, per the declamatory notice at the top of this page.)

One of these days I‘ll visit your neck of the woods and actually see the place. I’ve had layovers at the airport, and I’ve driven through once, almost 30 years ago. On the occasion there was a tornado warning in effect, and it was all I could do to stay on the road while tumbleweeds exploded against my windows. Terrifying! And bad timing on my part. Surely you get nice weather every so often.

Take care and enjoy the site. :)

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @ablittlestboiii! I need somebody to buy me some Squishmallows so I can pretend that getting them wasn’t my idea, heh.

Anyway, best of luck getting a group going. I know there are other Utahans here. (Keep in mind that we’re not a meetup site, per the declamatory notice at the top of this page.)

One of these days I‘ll visit your neck of the woods and actually see the place. I’ve had layovers at the airport, and I’ve driven through once, almost 30 years ago. On the occasion there was a tornado warning in effect, and it was all I could do to stay on the road while tumbleweeds exploded against my windows. Terrifying! And bad timing on my part. Surely you get nice weather every so often.

Take care and enjoy the site. :)
That’s crazy you were here when we had a tornado!! I think that’s the one and only time the weather has ever been like that!! Bad timing to be here lol. The weather is very nice usually except for the winter. 🥶 You will have to come back and hopefully by than we have a clubhouse for all the babies.

Reactions: Cottontail
Back