• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleer6

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi! I'm new to joining adisc, but I have been on before, just not in a while. My name is Ashlee, and I'm a ABDL girl/little from Colorado. I'm also transgender mtf, and had surgery a few months ago. I've been into diapers since I was 6, but like a lot of people had denied it for the longest time. I've explored it a little in the past, but am now just fully embracing it. Anyway, that's me! Say hi sometime! :)

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Ashlee And welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

ashleer6

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Yeah! So I like television and film production, soccer, and sometimes video games. And I love disney!!!!! And animals and stuffed animals :)

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
What kind(s) of animals do you have? I have a dog and a cat.

ashleer6

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I had a dog who was amazing. He died a year and a half ago :( but he lived a long life, he was 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.