• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiiii

PrincessBrattyButt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hii I'm just a baby girl looking for someone to love me as well as some friends to talk to in little space. Please feel free to talk to me cause I'm a lonely baby.
I like going out to places like the aquarium or the zoo cause I love animals. I love to cook and eat sweets but recently I started dieting and working out to help keep my pretty body healthy. Even though I am a tiny bit overweight, I'm still super confident and I know that I'm cute. I'm happy to answer any questions and offer advice regarding cgl/abdl.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111, BobbiSueEllen and rdadvb59
Hi there and welcome to ADISC.

your intro is a little short, how about giving us some more info such as hobbies and interests outside of being a little girl. Do you work or still at school? do you have a partner and are they aware of your little side. the more you open up the more interest your post will get.

PCBaby said:
Hi there and welcome to ADISC.

your intro is a little short, how about giving us some more info such as hobbies and interests outside of being a little girl. Do you work or still at school? do you have a partner and are they aware of your little side. the more you open up the more interest your post will get.
Oooh otay. I will keep that in mind

Howdy, PrincessBrattyButt! Welcome aboard, and cute name, BTW!

Tank you (*´∀`*)

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Good Afternoon!
Welcome!
Yes!
I am > 3X your age.
Yes!
I am a Senior Citizen in dydees 24/7.
Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

PrincessBrattyButt said:
Hii I'm just a baby girl looking for someone to love me as well as some friends to talk to in little space. Please feel free to talk to me cause I'm a lonely baby.
I like going out to places like the aquarium or the zoo cause I love animals. I love to cook and eat sweets but recently I started dieting and working out to help keep my pretty body healthy. Even though I am a tiny bit overweight, I'm still super confident and I know that I'm cute. I'm happy to answer any questions and offer advice regarding cgl/abdl.
Hello, its nice to meet you as well, my names Luna.

Back