Hiiii

PrincessBrattyButt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Other
Hii I'm just a baby girl looking for someone to love me as well as some friends to talk to in little space. Please feel free to talk to me cause I'm a lonely baby.
I like going out to places like the aquarium or the zoo cause I love animals. I love to cook and eat sweets but recently I started dieting and working out to help keep my pretty body healthy. Even though I am a tiny bit overweight, I'm still super confident and I know that I'm cute. I'm happy to answer any questions and offer advice regarding cgl/abdl.

Last edited:

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Hi there and welcome to ADISC.

your intro is a little short, how about giving us some more info such as hobbies and interests outside of being a little girl. Do you work or still at school? do you have a partner and are they aware of your little side. the more you open up the more interest your post will get.

PrincessBrattyButt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Other
Hi there and welcome to ADISC.

your intro is a little short, how about giving us some more info such as hobbies and interests outside of being a little girl. Do you work or still at school? do you have a partner and are they aware of your little side. the more you open up the more interest your post will get.
Oooh otay. I will keep that in mind

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet n shy AB-t girl
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Howdy, PrincessBrattyButt! Welcome aboard, and cute name, BTW!

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Incontinent
Good Afternoon!
Welcome!
Yes!
I am > 3X your age.
Yes!
I am a Senior Citizen in dydees 24/7.
Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

LunaxXx

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Hii I'm just a baby girl looking for someone to love me as well as some friends to talk to in little space. Please feel free to talk to me cause I'm a lonely baby.
I like going out to places like the aquarium or the zoo cause I love animals. I love to cook and eat sweets but recently I started dieting and working out to help keep my pretty body healthy. Even though I am a tiny bit overweight, I'm still super confident and I know that I'm cute. I'm happy to answer any questions and offer advice regarding cgl/abdl.
Hello, its nice to meet you as well, my names Luna.