• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiiii i'm finally introducing myself...

Yendrik

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
😊 hello! I'm a little/ ABDL who has been exploring and trying to understand this part of myself for a long time. I have had and still sometimes have some harsh moments of self criticism and that's part of the reason I have been so inactive and reluctant to interact here. When I first came on this site reading about other peoples experiences with diapers and/or their little side it was very comforting. It really helped me to feel less alone. Now that Ive been able to explore this part of myself on my own for a while I'm ready to be talk with others about it and be apart of the community that made me feel so safe and well... normal 🥹

I'm currently studying aviation maintenance. I always loved airplanes and parachutes or anything like that for as long as I can remember. It would be really cool to have a small plane of my own to fly one day. As a hobby Ive been into shooting/marksmanship for a long time, and just firearms in general really. I enjoy anything else outdoors too. I used to be really into skateboarding. I still am but I just don't do it quite as much since I keep getting injured. I love music and books and movies of course too :) Lately ive been obsessed with Greg Araki's movies. Wong Kar Wai is great too :D my favorite book is definitely the brothers Karamazov, Its so long but so worth reading!
Id love to make some little / abdl friends on here. I have yet to meet a single person in real life who is into this stuff. Ive rarely even talked with anyone online about it either now that I think of it. Eventually Id like to find someone or a even a group in my area. I always wonder how many people I pass in my everyday life that have the same secret. maybe its more than I think. well anyway Its nice to feel less alone as a little and someone who enjoys diapers, so thanks everyone! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: jozik, Kittyinpink, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 6 others

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi there! Welcome! I’m glad you decided to join us!! I can certainly relate to having felt critical of oneself and reluctant to share an interest! You are not alone!

I’m Ichi! It’s nice to meet you! 😌 What kind of music do you like? I prefer video game soundtracks, myself!

Reactions: lilithra and Yendrik

Yendrik

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
ichinyan said:
Hi there! Welcome! I’m glad you decided to join us!! I can certainly relate to having felt critical of oneself and reluctant to share an interest! You are not alone!

I’m Ichi! It’s nice to meet you! 😌 What kind of music do you like? I prefer video game soundtracks, myself!
Hiii Ichi!!! I love your picture! eevee is so cute :D

I like all kinds of music! Mainly stuff like Dinosaur Jr. (not just bc of the name sounding little haha) and The Promise Ring. I love ween too!
There are so many good video game sound tracks! the music from Chrono Trigger and Pokemon comes to mind. My favorite from video games is probably the music of Gran Turismo. I dont even know how to describe that music but its so relaxing and for me a little nostaligic since it reminds playing that game as a kid. Its just so fitting for a japanese race car game to have amazing music like that I guess. OH that reminds me of my favorite composer/pianist/keyboardist/ musician ever, Ryuichi Sakamoto! What kind of video game soundtracks do you like? from what game is your favorite one?

Reactions: lilithra and ichinyan

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Yendrik said:
Hiii Ichi!!! I love your picture! eevee is so cute :D
Thank you‼️Sandy is definitely my favorite Eevee!
Yendrik said:
There are so many good video game sound tracks! the music from Chrono Trigger and Pokemon comes to mind. My favorite from video games is probably the music of Gran Turismo.
You like Chrono Trigger too!? That’s one of my favorite older RPGS!! Pokémon never fails to please in their OSTs 😌 I’ve never actually played a Gran Turismo game, myself!
Yendrik said:
What kind of video game soundtracks do you like? from what game is your favorite one?
I think of my tastes as varied! Whenever I play a new game, I get fixated on its soundtrack! I don’t have one single favorite, since I enjoy so much of them! I really like high-energy stuff! The Yakuza series, Pokémon, Splatoon, and Persona come to mind! 😁

• Love
Reactions: Yendrik and lilithra

Yendrik

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
ichinyan said:
I think of my tastes as varied! Whenever I play a new game, I get fixated on its soundtrack! I don’t have one single favorite, since I enjoy so much of them! I really like high-energy stuff! The Yakuza series, Pokémon, Splatoon, and Persona come to mind! 😁
YEAH!!! Persona music is so goood!!!!!!!!! how could i forget about it..... Yakuza is a great game too i have to play it again sometime.

Reactions: lilithra and ichinyan

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Yendrik said:
YEAH!!! Persona music is so goood!!!!!!!!! how could i forget about it..... Yakuza is a great game too i have to play it again sometime.
Right!? I’ve only played P4G and I’m in love with the music and aesthetics of the series… The Yakuza games are great!! I recommend 7 and the Judgement spinoff games for their awesome music and gameplay!!

Reactions: Yendrik and lilithra

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi and welcome.
We are our first and worst enemy, the cruelty that we can inflict ourself with the critics is very serious. You have my support.
I'm sure that reading about the experiences of others and talking with them will help you to feel "normal" and "grounded". The reality is that you are completely ok and have the right to be how you are.

Badass soundtrack of pokemon. My favourite:

Reactions: Yendrik and Happy2BeInNappies2

Yendrik

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
ichinyan said:
Right!? I’ve only played P4G and I’m in love with the music and aesthetics of the series… The Yakuza games are great!! I recommend 7 and the Judgement spinoff games for their awesome music and gameplay!!
Yes I will have to play it!!! :D

Yendrik

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
lilithra said:
Hi and welcome.
We are our first and worst enemy, the cruelty that we can inflict ourself with the critics is very serious. You have my support.
I'm sure that reading about the experiences of others and talking with them will help you to feel "normal" and "grounded". The reality is that you are completely ok and have the right to be how you are.
Thank you for the support!!! Thats part of why we are all here I guess, to support eachother and remember that it is more than OK to be who we are :)

I can never remember the name of this song but its one or my favorite Pokémon songs! i can only find this version with the silly video lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lilithra

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Reactions: Yendrik

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊.
Great introduction!
I am sure you will love it here !

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Great intro!

Hello and welcome!

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Yendrik said:
Thank you for the support!!! Thats part of why we are all here I guess, to support eachother and remember that it is more than OK to be who we are :)

I can never remember the name of this song but its one or my favorite Pokémon songs! i can only find this version with the silly video lol
Pokemon Black and White had good soundtrack, I loved the music of N's battle. And a fan made this badass piece.
That with the personality of N and his partner Zoroark... I imagined myself as his partner in a fantasy and growing up beside him ☺️. (Yep, this is so so embarassing to tell, Kya!!! xD).

Edit: The song is from Driftveil city., so "Driftveil City theme song XD".

Last edited:
Reactions: Yendrik and Kittyinpink

Ric2

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Yendrik,
I have only just joined this site myself, I total get where you are coming from. It took me 13 years to accept myself… I’m glad for you that you have come through that now and can explore a bit more without all those horrible feelings…

Yendrik

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
lilithra said:
Pokemon Black and White had good soundtrack, I loved the music of N's battle. And a fan made this badass piece.
That with the personality of N and his partner Zoroark... I imagined myself as his partner in a fantasy and growing up beside him ☺️. (Yep, this is so so embarassing to tell, Kya!!! xD).
Edit: The song is from Driftveil city., so "Driftveil City theme song XD".
Thats fan made! its so good… I really like where it comes down into the piano and string part around 3:50.

Awwe cute!! Don’t be embarrassed thats really cool x3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lilithra and Kittyinpink

Yendrik

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Ric2 said:
Hi Yendrik,
I have only just joined this site myself, I total get where you are coming from. It took me 13 years to accept myself… I’m glad for you that you have come through that now and can explore a bit more without all those horrible feelings…
Hiiii! wow yeah thats a long time :( I’m glad youve come to accept yourself now :D for me its very on and off. Im afraid that in a few weeks I will begin to shun this part of myself. It used to be purely out of shame but now it happens more so because my adult life comes first and I get distracted with other things. Its nice to dig out my paci and sleep beside my stuffies after a long day of school and work though. its just a bit difficult with diapers and babyish stuff since I still live with my parents and dont want to be caught so I have to hide and then dig it out from hiding places in my room. I dont mind leaving crayons and stuffies out tho my mom doesnt question stuff like that, she likes it too. She would probably understand the diapers too but I just dont want to have that conversation. Maybe someday… I also think its really funny that there are rifles and magazines all over my room and then crayons and coloring books on the floor and stuffies on my bed lol.
image.jpg

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Yendrik said:
Hiiii! wow yeah thats a long time :( I’m glad youve come to accept yourself now :D for me its very on and off. Im afraid that in a few weeks I will begin to shun this part of myself. It used to be purely out of shame but now it happens more so because my adult life comes first and I get distracted with other things. Its nice to dig out my paci and sleep beside my stuffies after a long day of school and work though. its just a bit difficult with diapers and babyish stuff since I still live with my parents and dont want to be caught so I have to hide and then dig it out from hiding places in my room. I dont mind leaving crayons and stuffies out tho my mom doesnt question stuff like that, she likes it too. She would probably understand the diapers too but I just dont want to have that conversation. Maybe someday… I also think its really funny that there are rifles and magazines all over my room and then crayons and coloring books on the floor and stuffies on my bed lol.
View attachment 100975
That's certainly an interesting mix !

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra and Yendrik

Ric2

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yendrik said:
View attachment 100975
Thank you for your kind reply:)
Yendrik said:
View attachment 100975
thank you for your kind reply:)
When I was going through my acceptance phase the internet wasn’t accessible, so I had no reference for how I was feeling… It wasn’t until I went to the US and accidentally discovered the Adult Diaper aisle that I had a glimmer of hope that someone else might feel the same..that was 1989…once I had accepted myself, I very quickly met a gf then we watched a programme on channel 4 which was about adult babies etc… I then came out to her and she was very accepting and even encouraged me a little as I was still very awkward about nappies.
I’m an engineer in everyday life and very interested in battleships and their gun fire control systems amongst other things… I also have an interest in historic piston engined aircraft, what type of aircraft do you prefer or will be working on?
My ideal bedroom day would be nappy tee shirt and a big box of technical Lego:)
It’s difficult to know whether to tell your mum… I never did, although she found some used terry nappies on two occasions when I was very young… under 10…
I don’t think she would have understood, although I have read some positive posts about mums understanding….

Yendrik

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Ric2 said:
When I was going through my acceptance phase the internet wasn’t accessible, so I had no reference for how I was feeling… It wasn’t until I went to the US and accidentally discovered the Adult Diaper aisle that I had a glimmer of hope that someone else might feel the same..that was 1989…once I had accepted myself, I very quickly met a gf then we watched a programme on channel 4 which was about adult babies etc… I then came out to her and she was very accepting and even encouraged me a little as I was still very awkward about nappies.
Wow yea! A partner that sounds so nice.
Ric2 said:
I’m an engineer in everyday life and very interested in battleships and their gun fire control systems amongst other things… I also have an interest in historic piston engined aircraft, what type of aircraft do you prefer or will be working on?
I LOVE ALL AIRCRAFT I think my favorite are definitely radial engines. i love the old DC-3s and those russian AN-2s so much. I got to see a b-29 over summer! it landed at the airport right near me. It was called FIFI and each engine had a different name on the side of the cowling too. i will probably workin on modern airliners but I would love to work on those old planes! battleship guns are so cool.... i have a model kit of the USS Arizona i built a while ago.
Ric2 said:
My ideal bedroom day would be nappy tee shirt and a big box of technical Lego:)
that sounds like such a fun day :)

Ric2

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yendrik said:
Wow yea! A partner that sounds so nice.

I LOVE ALL AIRCRAFT I think my favorite are definitely radial engines. i love the old DC-3s and those russian AN-2s so much. I got to see a b-29 over summer! it landed at the airport right near me. It was called FIFI and each engine had a different name on the side of the cowling too. i will probably workin on modern airliners but I would love to work on those old planes! battleship guns are so cool.... i have a model kit of the USS Arizona i built a while ago.

that sounds like such a fun day :)
You never know you may end up working on DC 3s etc, if you really want to make it happen you will find a way. A good friend of mine is an aircraft engineer working on (and flying) some wonderful historic aircraft.
I have also been really lucky to look over the North Carolina not so long ago…. Very impressive, also did Pima air museum… it was great to see B29, B50, B47,B52 and B58 all together and appreciate their size and scale. My personal favorites are mosquito and sea fury… luckily I can still get to see these in the uk.