1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Carer
i’ve been dressing up and playing with diapers for good few years now but i hide it anyone rose from round by me x

sexilean95 said:
i’ve been dressing up and playing with diapers for good few years now but i hide it anyone rose from round by me x

Hi and welcome. Please take a minute to introduce yourself. You will probably meet more people here if they know more about you. Likes? Dislikes?

You might also want to declare which Birmingham as there are big cities by that name both in England and the USA

sexilean95 said:

Ok, but what is the question? What can we do for you?

BabyGurlAlexa said:
You might also want to declare which Birmingham as there are big cities by that name both in England and the USA

True, and the Brummie accent doesn't come across online :tongueout:

RubberJin said:
True, and the Brummie accent doesn't come across online :tongueout:

It's annoying xD

trysexiea said:
It's annoying xD

birmingham united kingdom and just come on to find some friends who like dressing up that’s all

I'm like you I love nappies and Crossdress too#

Y'all cut her a little slack shes new and prolly never wrote a profile in her life.... Shes telling us she likes diapers and new here but has been wearing diapers for years and hides them.. Okay sexilean let us know what you like, why you hide your diapers and where you are from and I dont care if you are from Timbuktu just give us a heads up on why you are here. hugs and hope to hear from you soon..

Welcome to you sexilean, hope you feel at home here soon and enjoy yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back