• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hii everyone

spiderboy22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi, im spiderboy im a really big spiderman fan and marvel fan. I like to game a lot and i like pc's and pc gaming, i cook good food too when i'm not in little mode and im going to school for a 2 year degree in IT! I like to wear diapers and have since I was little, right after 2nd grade ended and my bedwetting stopped I found myself wanting to be back in diapers, then I hit puberty and found they were connected so I am a ABDL as I enjoy feeling little, I am exploring it a lot more now, and want to be part of the community more. I like to watch soccer i liked to play for a time but its hard to run so much lol and skiing is fun too and i do it every so often, and I love movies!! so yea HI!! :D

Reactions: Abdlbaby1983

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello spiderboy22 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Reactions: spiderboy22

spiderboy22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
egor said:
Hello spiderboy22 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor
hi!! thanks! :)

TeddyJoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi there. Welcome.

What kind of movies so you enjoy? I'm fond of a good gangster flick/ crime drama, but it don't pair well with being in little space.

Reactions: spiderboy22

spiderboy22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
TeddyJoy said:
Hi there. Welcome.

What kind of movies so you enjoy? I'm fond of a good gangster flick/ crime drama, but it don't pair well with being in little space.
I like all kinds of movies, but I love marvel and I’ve liked Spiderman all my life so MCU spidey are my favorite movies. But horror movies are a goto for me, especially zombies, so keeping ip last of us right now and I love it. Another go to for me is anything with forensic psychology or abnormal psych, mindhunters on netflix is one of my all time favorite shows.

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
spiderboy22 said:
Hi, im spiderboy im a really big spiderman fan and marvel fan. I like to game a lot and i like pc's and pc gaming, i cook good food too when i'm not in little mode and im going to school for a 2 year degree in IT! I like to wear diapers and have since I was little, right after 2nd grade ended and my bedwetting stopped I found myself wanting to be back in diapers, then I hit puberty and found they were connected so I am a ABDL as I enjoy feeling little, I am exploring it a lot more now, and want to be part of the community more. I like to watch soccer i liked to play for a time but it’s hard to run so much lol and skiing is fun too and i do it every so often, and I love movies!! so yea HI!! :D
Hello and welcome

ianwee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi Spiderboy and welcome!