• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hii everyone

spiderboy22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi, im spiderboy im a really big spiderman fan and marvel fan. I like to game a lot and i like pc's and pc gaming, i cook good food too when i'm not in little mode and im going to school for a 2 year degree in IT! I like to wear diapers and have since I was little, right after 2nd grade ended and my bedwetting stopped I found myself wanting to be back in diapers, then I hit puberty and found they were connected so I am a ABDL as I enjoy feeling little, I am exploring it a lot more now, and want to be part of the community more. I like to watch soccer i liked to play for a time but its hard to run so much lol and skiing is fun too and i do it every so often, and I love movies!! so yea HI!! :D

Reactions: Abdlbaby1983
Hello spiderboy22 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Reactions: spiderboy22
egor said:
Hello spiderboy22 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor
hi!! thanks! :)

Hi there. Welcome.

What kind of movies so you enjoy? I'm fond of a good gangster flick/ crime drama, but it don't pair well with being in little space.

Reactions: spiderboy22
TeddyJoy said:
Hi there. Welcome.

What kind of movies so you enjoy? I'm fond of a good gangster flick/ crime drama, but it don't pair well with being in little space.
I like all kinds of movies, but I love marvel and I’ve liked Spiderman all my life so MCU spidey are my favorite movies. But horror movies are a goto for me, especially zombies, so keeping ip last of us right now and I love it. Another go to for me is anything with forensic psychology or abnormal psych, mindhunters on netflix is one of my all time favorite shows.

Welcome

spiderboy22 said:
Hi, im spiderboy im a really big spiderman fan and marvel fan. I like to game a lot and i like pc's and pc gaming, i cook good food too when i'm not in little mode and im going to school for a 2 year degree in IT! I like to wear diapers and have since I was little, right after 2nd grade ended and my bedwetting stopped I found myself wanting to be back in diapers, then I hit puberty and found they were connected so I am a ABDL as I enjoy feeling little, I am exploring it a lot more now, and want to be part of the community more. I like to watch soccer i liked to play for a time but it’s hard to run so much lol and skiing is fun too and i do it every so often, and I love movies!! so yea HI!! :D
Hello and welcome

Hi Spiderboy and welcome!

Back