• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hihi

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedster

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hello all.

'Suppose I should get round to introducing myself. I think I did so on the old forum, but I was rather quiet so I'd be surpised if anyone actually noticed me. Anyways. Yus.

I'm 23 (ack, I feel so old), from good old England. I'm out of uni, having done a Masters in Chemistry and I'm working in a lab making drugs all day, which is nice. I like cooking (and eating as well!), reading (however bar chemistry journals the last thing I read was the last Harry Potter - although admittingly I did get through it in a weekend), a bit of the old science and technology (geek!), music (I have a rather eccletic taste in music, can be listening to Enya one minute then onto some gabba the next), movies, the seaside (which sadly I very rarely get to visit - seriously, I could probably walk up and down a beach all day and night long). Yeah, nowt all that exciting.

As for *b/dl stuff I'm a mixture of both, although I'm much of a 'kidult' then a *b - to be honest I'm not too fussed with bottles and sippy cups and 'baby stuff' like that; gimmie some cool pjs, my blankie, teddy and sit me down with a box of lego and I'm set! I tend to keep diapers and everything else separate - damn diapers and their whole sexual-ness detracts from the whole kidult 'experience', which can be annoying at times.

I tend to call myself 'bi' although to be honest I'm more asexual than anything.

So yeah, thats me.

Attachments

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Welcome to TBDL-I-mean-ADISC, Tedster! (I swear, I'm never gonna get used to this new name. >.>; )

I hope you have a great time here, and make many new friends! n.n

Attachments

tedster

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Seriously!? Like what?
If I told you I'd have to kill you! Or maybe not.

Everything I'm working on at the mo is all pre/mid clinical - so there's a ruddy good chance that the current drug whose synthesis I'm working on gets axed, which is nice. There is a (very) small chance, though, that I end up being fortunate enough to work on something that gets to market, which would be awesome.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I hate chemistry. which is odd cos my dad is a chemical engineer, and my grandfather was a chemist for Glaxo S.K. (scum of the Earth!)

all my bollocks aside, welcome back, dude! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.