• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hihi!

LittleEmilyK

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello! I thought I should introduce myself, so here we are.

I am a 30 year old AB/DL trans woman from the UK. I'm joining here because I don't have a lot of spaces where I feel comfortable discussing my little side, as i'm not ready to opem up to friends or partners. I'm vaguely little but couldn't pin down an age, mostly I like cuddling toys, watching cartoons, wearing nappies and being looked after.

Asides from AB/DL my interests are video games (especially Nintendo), Dungeons & Dragons, cartoons again and especially dinosaurs! I hope to be active on here and befreind you lovely people :)

Reactions: Debbiebilittlevirgin, Chrissie, Jrodabdl and 1 other person

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from Lancashire (home) and Kent (work!)

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
weolcome aboard!

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello 👋 and welcome

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi and Welcome from the south west UK.

We all understand not being ready to open up to people, that's the joy of sites like this and internet anonymity.

I personally never like the idea of pinning an age on being "little" you play however you feel comfortable and right, how is defining it with a number going to help.

My Switch time kinda dropped off since I got a PS5 this year but I'm still somewhat tempted to go get the new pokemon.

Hope you have a great time here and find what it is you need.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi and welcome LittleEmilyK.😊

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LittleEmilyK said:

I am a 30 year old AB/DL trans woman from the UK. I'm joining here because I don't have a lot of spaces where I feel comfortable discussing my little side, as i'm not ready to opem up to friends or partners. I'm vaguely little but couldn't pin down an age, mostly I like cuddling toys, watching cartoons, wearing nappies and being looked after.

Asides from AB/DL my interests are video games (especially Nintendo), Dungeons & Dragons, cartoons again and especially dinosaurs! I hope to be active on here and befreind you lovely people :)
Hello welcome from the Northeast, have fun 😁👍🏻

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Greetings from a biologist, I like dinosaurs too, both the dead and the still alive ones! 😁 I like videogames too and I used to be a big Nintendo fan, but I got disappointed with Nintendo and now I'm playing free online ones much more.

Btw, hast thou got Nintendo Switch and The Binding of Isaac? I'm thinking about getting it 🙄

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
LittleEmilyK said:

Hi

Elfinemma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
HI a warm welcome from Devon

Babyfrankie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hiya welcome from Somerset!

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
LittleEmilyK said:

Hello. Hope you find comfort here sharing your little side. 👍

diapereddaddy81

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Welcome from Norway!

Daverde

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Hi from the USA!

Chrissie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, and welcome. Hope you feel at home here.
Chrissie, DL in Cornwall

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello