Not open for further replies.

Kein

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hallu, I am Kein but you may call me PurplePup, I am not an AB however I am a Babyfur Wolf Cub. I am indeed new here so dont dogpile me please! Dx

Anyways, I am an Uber KH Fanatic but I tend to keep that in comparison my my Fursona! You might say im a DL but I dun think I can explains. x.x

Visual Arts and High Creativity is what I am truly proud to have in my life because I can make most sketches out of one's personality , I look into their Interests, style of Music ... and Boom! You got yourself a Fursona Piccy from me! I do not do commissions cause I have a short attention span unfortunately. But I do pick people at random sometimes and make them a piccy as a gift sometimes.

also, I do have Second Life that I am on alot as Kein Dezno, so feel free to get to know me if you want. I never judge, harass and I proudly stand up for those suffering from negativity unless they accept it! ^^

As for what I mentioned , my Fursona is a wolf because It is my fear of the animal in fantasy I pulled from! So basically I am a wolf because I want to understand my own fear itself. But I dont want to get to chitter chattery so just want to say HIHI and Im new to ADISC. :smile1::educate:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to Adisc!

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hello brudder ^_^
*wave*

Areha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Heya Kein. Glad to see that you're here too. It's me, Touga.

Status
Not open for further replies.