Highest Capacity You've Filled a Diaper Without It Leaking During Practical Use

What is the most your diaper has weighed after you used it for practical use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Role
  1. Other
What is the most you've filled a diaper without it leaking during regular use without artificial filling it with water/liquid? (for example, no pouring water in it or getting in a pool or bathtub)

The most I ever filled a diaper for practical use without it leaking was this morning in a blue Trest at 8 pounds. Trest likely make their tabs stronger since I haven't had any rip on me recently--although the only Trest diapers that ripped on me were white ones that I bought months ago (likely before they came out with colored options). I was only using one of the tape tabs on each side at the end of my use of my 8 pound Trest. I didn't even sit down and it didn't distort in shape but after shaking it forward and back relatively lightly a few times with it very slightly sagging, the SAP came out of one of the sides--so it was at its limit--something Trest can improve upon--Trest has lost its SAP on me relatively frequently when sitting in it too when it was somewhat full. With my 8-pounder I didn't even fill the back of the Trest much so if they do better at sealing the sides, I could probably fit at least another pound or 2 in it--just think, 10 pounds!

Rearz Mega Critter Caboose has held 7 pounds when I sat in it and scooted around a lot without leaking fluid and without the SAP coming out. So that's the maximum a diaper has held for me when I wore it ruggedly.

• Wow
Reactions: wearforsafety and jamiejamie
BetterDry
I spent around 7 hours outside during winter. Skiing. After I finished skiing, felt that diaper is very full. Over diaper I had pull up plastic pants , short snap on spandex onesie and leggings.
Plastic pants stayed completely dry, no leak.
I went back to room, removed all clothing and diaper, had a shower.
Went to spa. I had diaper in black plastic bag.
In changing room there was digital scale. First I weighted just myself then with diaper in bag.
Result was 2875 gr/ml.
Trick is “slow burn”, slowly filling it with 10-15 small wetting.
Latter I dumped a diaper in outside bin.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigTykes
wearforsafety said:
BetterDry
I spent around 7 hours outside during winter. Skiing. After I finished skiing, felt that diaper is very full. Over diaper I had pull up plastic pants , short snap on spandex onesie and leggings.
Plastic pants stayed completely dry, no leak.
I went back to room, removed all clothing and diaper, had a shower.
Went to spa. I had diaper in black plastic bag.
In changing room there was digital scale. First I weighted just myself then with diaper in bag.
Result was 2875 gr/ml.
Trick is “slow burn”, slowly filling it with 10-15 small wetting.
Latter I dumped a diaper in outside bin.
Thanks for suggesting that technique. I went to sleep in a wet Rearz Critter Caboose and then when I woke, I filled it more--all the way to 10 pounds that way. Letting it have a long duration to soak in makes a big difference for capacity.

Last edited:
Back