high school

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I dropped out of high school so I suppose you could say it went by quickly.
My high school years were the same, I spent 3 years there and had enough, I quit and went to work, but that was common back then, I had no hope in hell of going to collage.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I can't really remember my elementary school years, or grades 5-6 in high school (or school system is different, so don't tell me grade 5-6 is still elementary school). Grades 7 and 8 dragged on forever...blame it on puberty. Grades 9-10 were OK again and went kind of fast, while grades 11 - 13 just shortly flashed up and were gone in an instant.
Shame really - I enjoyed the last 3 years of school. But I guess that's a common thing with humans: You only remember the good parts, never the bad parts.

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It depends on the year really. My last year of high school flew by because I had exams and all that, it was a proper year. Same goes for college! It seems like I've only just started college and now I've finished that.
Some years really drag on though...

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I dropped out of high school so I suppose you could say it went by quickly.
:eek: I knew someone who did that...made his life 100 times harder :( I seriously hope you're planning to finish...

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
me, well yeah it did seem fast, its hard to believe ive been on the earth for 18 years and tha im in university, i always flt that it was simply NEVER going to happen, thaat i would alays simply be wondering what it would be like.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
:eek: I knew someone who did that...made his life 100 times harder :( I seriously hope you're planning to finish...
I might not have finished high school but I still attended college and finished a course, earned myself a first diploma. I don't have any motivation to enroll into University, as there isn't anything I want to study.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well, I am in high school right now, going to 10th grade, and it is speeding by.

Does anyone notice that in small schools word travels fast? Lol, I could do anything and it would be around our school in 20 mins.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

Not me too old to finish, but the nice part is, I have all the money I need, for the rest of my life.

I'm not a millionaire, but close.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I might not have finished high school but I still attended college and finished a course, earned myself a first diploma. I don't have any motivation to enroll into University, as there isn't anything I want to study.
Hmm, I guess things must be a different over there... as long as you haven't screwed yourself if you decide to take some other post secondary...

Status
Not open for further replies.