• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

High School Senior Pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I'm just a freshman and rising sophomore, but the seniors did their annoying, disgusting prank today. It was funny to see the principal and teachers running around crazy, but it was still annoying.

During my lunch period, someone put pieces of dog crap in the microwave and kept it on until they exploded.

I thought someone used a diaper at first, but soon it was really bad. Everyone was gagging and breathing through their shirts, and students tried to escape. The lunch ladies forced us back in (only seniors can eat outside), but they eventually let us out.

Well, what are some memorable ones you know about?

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I am a senior and we haven't really done anything yet but we were thinking about puting the principal's car on blocks.

NinjaRider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Me and two of my best took a bucnh of tires and stuck them over the flag pole kinda like a ring toss. They got pissed becasue they said if you did a senior prank you wouldn't walk and it was the first one in four years. Oops , we never got caught

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
There was one senior prank that happened before I was a freshman. They glued all the locks on the library doors except for one, so now instead of 6 doors, ther's only one. They still havn't fixed it and I'm a senior.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
We don't do senior pranks here because our principal has a rod up his ass. The most we get to do is hold some really epic food fights.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
The only prank of any size at my high school was two kids went and painted our high school's letters on our domed gym. Unfortunately the idiots did it where no one could see it. Other than that my High school years were pretty boring.

S

Secret

We have a mascot at our school and someone cut its head off : / it was pretty funeh actualy.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
We have a mascot at our school and someone cut its head off : / it was pretty funeh actualy.
Hurray school spirit. Gimmy an A, Gimmy a *chop chop chop**Head goes rolling*. Muhahaha.

It sounds funny as long as no one was in it. That would be murder, and murder is only funny when involves ice cream and paper clips.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I realize this is a fine point, but to me, these accounts aren't even in the prank category and veer straight into vandalism for a larf. A prank is not destructive or damaging, it's a joke on a large scale. I'm not expecting that any high school senior class come up with anything like this: Funny Videos - Yale Students Organize Elaborate "We Suck" Prank Against Harvard but that's solid prank material to me. If people can't come up with anything cool and inventive they should just move along.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Senior class prank of 1995 at my High School was classic and is still talked about to this day in my hometown.

Basically, a lot of seniors showed up early and blocked off the teacher's parking lot with their cars and had the teachers park over in the student lot that at the time, which was not paved, or even official. Now, it's paved, and guarded.

It was done to make a statement to the principal and boy did she react! She was livid, and pissed that she had to park so far from her spot. She threatened to close down graduation for us and mail our diplomas. I was not a part of the prank, but I had a gut-busting laugh when I rode to school on my bike and saw it.

Our principal was a conservative woman who felt that students should be seen, and not heard. She hated publicity with the local media, and she hated the spotlight whenever it shined on her.

My graduating class, and the one after it, 1996 are why she retired. LOL!

WildThing121675

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Prank is in the eye of the beholder

:bunny:Many pranks can become excessive and or destructive. In my senior year (1972) we had excessive pranks. It was an era of excessive: Watts and Chicago Riots, protests against OUR Immoral War (God would that our young people were as irate about the Iraq War), excessive rock festivals and drug use).

Most students of our graduating class saved bottle caps for the four years of high school (9-12). We covered the entire lawn in front of the principal's office with them (could not see the grass).

One students father owned a tire store, another had a truck with a "cherry picker", so we stacked old tires to the top of the flag pole.

Third prank was not authorized or sanctioned by all the students: In chemistry lab, a group made a large batch of "window pane acid" (LSD). Over a weekend, the batch was poured into the school's water tower. Someone tipped off the authorities before anyone was effected (tripping, whether good or bad). Subsequently, the high school was shut down for three days, while the system was drained and cleaned out.:bunny:

S

soren456

I realize this is a fine point, but to me, these accounts aren't even in the prank category and veer straight into vandalism for a larf. A prank is not destructive or damaging, it's a joke on a large scale. I'm not expecting that any high school senior class come up with anything like this: Funny Videos - Yale Students Organize Elaborate "We Suck" Prank Against Harvard but that's solid prank material to me. If people can't come up with anything cool and inventive they should just move along.
BTW, it didn't work.

Go, Crimson!

-SOREN '11

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Diaper Lover
Back during my senior year, some of my less intelligent peers felt that it would be a good idea to fill 2,000+ styrofoam cups with watered-down urine and sit them all in the middle of one of the lobbies, super-glue some of the doors shut, cover some of the walls in shaving cream, and to top it all off, put some dead fish in some potted plants and in the ceiling tiles.

In the end, most of the teachers were ticked off at the cups of watered-down urine, the super-glued doors needed to be welded open, the shaving cream had to be wiped up, and it took almost a whole day to find all the dead fish that were stinking up the place. The kids who did it were caught(they actually BRAGGED about what they did, so it wasn't hard to find them), and we were told that they were expelled, but come graduation day, they got their diplomas too.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't really have a tale of elaborate or destructive prankage, but in my last year of school some of my chums and I put on overalls, went into the library and started wheeling out the bookshelves to test the theory that if you're wearing work clothes or a fluorescent jacket or whatnot people assume you're undertaking some kind of authorised business. We just went in there, didn't say a word or face any kind of question about what we were doing and matter-of-factly moved a few rows out of the library and into one of the gyms.

And that was that. They found their way back into the library eventually but I don't know how and none of the teachers or pupils we passed in the corridors paid a blind bit of notice to us. You can get away with a lot if you look like you know what you're doing.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Our football arena is named Dickinson stadium, so me and a buddy of mine and a few girls we knew bought a giant inflatable penis and tied it to the roof of the press box. We did it on a friday night, and it was not removed until late saturday :p

We never admitted to doing it, and off the record, the principal told me that it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen done by students. We didn't destroy any property or anything, we figured the symbol spoke for itself.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
When I was in high school someone brought some live chickens to school and let them loose in the halls. It took the custodians a long time to catch them.

When I was in 8th grade I convinced two other kids to let us dangle the other out the 2nd story window, which was really 3 stories up with a paved parking lot and sidewalk below. I and another student lowered the third student out the window with me holding one arm and he the other. A young woman teacher walked by, outside, and looked up. She let out a blood curdling scream when she saw this boy dangling out the window being held by two other 13 year olds. The kid who was next to me, holding the boys left arm panicked, let go, and ran down the hall. Now I was the only one holding this boy, keeping him from dropping and falling to his death. He started screaming at me, "Pull me up, pull me up!" I could feel him start to slip,but the adrenaline kicked in, as I grabbed his arm tightly and pulled him up and through the window. We both ran down the hall and into our home rooms, never to be caught.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
When I was in high school someone brought some live chickens to school and let them loose in the halls. It took the custodians a long time to catch them.

When I was in 8th grade I convinced two other kids to let us dangle the other out the 2nd story window, which was really 3 stories up with a paved parking lot and sidewalk below. I and another student lowered the third student out the window with me holding one arm and he the other. A young woman teacher walked by, outside, and looked up. She let out a blood curdling scream when she saw this boy dangling out the window being held by two other 13 year olds. The kid who was next to me, holding the boys left arm panicked, let go, and ran down the hall. Now I was the only one holding this boy, keeping him from dropping and falling to his death. He started screaming at me, "Pull me up, pull me up!" I could feel him start to slip,but the adrenaline kicked in, as I grabbed his arm tightly and pulled him up and through the window. We both ran down the hall and into our home rooms, never to be caught.
Wow! That's dangerous, good thing you guys did not drop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.