High-rise/waist plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

inconsurferdude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm looking for recommendations to buy higher-waisted plastic pants. I've tried GaryWear in the past for overnight when I used to wear Abena, but usually wear higher-waisted six-tape Attends and want something I can buy multiple pairs of for daily wear. I still have a few pairs of the GaryWear briefs that I wear over the Dry 24/7's I switch to during IBS episodes, but they don't reach to cover the top of the waistband of my less bulky daily wear Attends. I keep a Dry 24/7 in my changing bag, along with a pair of GaryWear briefs to change into if needed, but basically want high-rise (preferably thinner) plastic pants to wear over the Attends at all other times for extra peace of mind. I usually wear boxer-brief style onesies under my work clothes, so bloomer plastic pants are an option.

Rubber not plastic but I like from Baby kins: Adult pull up bloomers.

I like the Leakmaster high waist, but they don't last very long. Rinse them out in the shower, water only and hang on a plastic hanger to dry. You can buy them from Amazon.

I second the adultclothdiaper.com, leakmaster gary activewear pul pants.

Leakmaster at Adultclothdiaper.com. Make the absolute best onsies. Five snaps, sizes up to 3x. A few times a year the price drops to $22 each if buying three or more. I’ve had several for over three years. Great customer service from Sandy Utah.

I just got a pair of the leakmaster deluxe yesterday and have to say they are quite roomy and high waisted, I tried them last night and this morning and really I'm pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back